Bill Making Happy Hour Legal Heads To Governors Desk…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Apparently they are not doing a good job of it.

Although after using my GOOGLE skills.....and thus supporting an evil monopoly.......I realized they are basically known to me as front porch and back deck.
    I'm with ya on the back deck. My front porch is too small, and there's no seating.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    I've seen a place locally advertising on their sign. And I believe a couple on facebook. But I haven't been in a bar in I don't know how long.

LOL. I was talking to my sweetie last night after work as I purchased a case of bud lite for tonight's retirement party. I remarked about and bought a sixer of Sam Adam's October fest for myself. Told her I might just drink it all. She called me out on that b.s. and stated she'd be surprised if I drank more than two. LOL. One it was.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    LOL. I was talking to my sweetie last night after work as I purchased a case of bud lite for tonight's retirement party. I remarked about and bought a sixer of Sam Adam's October fest for myself. Told her I might just drink it all. She called me out on that b.s. and stated she'd be surprised if I drank more than two. LOL. One it was.
    I drink, just haven't been in a bar in a few years.

Top Bottom