• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spikedog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Lafayette
    God, Guts and Guns :rockwoot: Both of those guys are full of it! I didn't know crazy people or 17-year-old's could get guns legally? I voted Republican today to get rid of the current situation.

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    101   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend
    I don't know if this is truly a bad thing or a good thing. Think about it; we could practice our religion freely, we would have legal recourse against jackboots and sheep, we could write them off on our taxes. So far "Guns As A Religion" sounds pretty good!!
    I second this!

HARVEYtheDAMNED

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2011
    I agree with some of the things Bill has to say, but overall I don't like his commentary style. I don't think he's a "liberal piece of trash" as some people do, because I have a huge respect for both conservative and liberal viewpoints. (I don't subscribe to the whole "right vs left" thing.)

However, his views on gun control are uneducated. The whole "assault" weapon thing really irritates me, as there isn't a single unified definition as to what the hell an "assault" weapon even is. Bill, like many liberals who haven't handled a firearm in their lives, don't know what they're talking about. I'm not even attempting to insult the man, I just know for a fact he has little to no experience in the proper use of a firearm, and therefore his opinion is less valid than any one of ours.

Yes Bill, firearms are dangerous when used irresponsibly. So is alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, fast food, motor vehicles, ect. We shouldn't restrict, but rather educate.

/rant

Top Bottom