• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old Greg

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    I actually had a discussion about this topic with one of the guys at Beech Grove Firearms. A fellow they know lost a gun at 70mph on I65 because it wasn't being carried in a secure place. I believe he had it in the small of his back. I'd recommend a shoulder rig or a holster that fits inside an inner jacket pocket, depending on your jacket use. I hate having any kind of restriction around my hips when I'm riding so I'd try to keep the gun above the waist.

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    i've mention this before in another thread..but the guy at Sleepy Hollow leathers can make any vest,jacket or even boot conceal any gun ya got...he's a lil pricey..but then again good workmanship is....

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I carry a tank bag on the bike anytime I carry a pistol. I seldom carry on my person while riding. I have wadded up a few bikes. The wreck in 2004 was pretty bad, it kept me down for 4 months. If I was carrying on my person, I would have had a 1911 shaped fracture in my pelvic bone, along with the other things that got broken. Something to think about.

jdgdigger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    I use a inexpensive shoulder rig i got at the 1500 last year.XD40sc under one arm and 2 extra mags under the other.Has worked out good so far.

mconnery

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Richmond, IN.
    Depends on what I carry, generally carry a Keltec 380 with pocket clip in front pocket. out of the way and not real noticable. Another added benefit is I dont have to worry bout it falling out of a holster for some reason.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    I ride non stop soon as the weather turns. I also carry non-stop. I wear the Undercover modle 2010 for my m&p 9mm. It doesnt have a retention system but it fits my gun very snuggly. Ive heald it upside down with the gun it (unloaded of course) and shook it very hard and it hasnt slipped out. I did this just because I ride a lot. Not to thread jack but seems like we should do a INGO carry and ride poker run to different gun stores sometime.

6guns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 5, 2009
    Hobart
    I have something called an Action Pac which I don't think are made any longer. It's a chest "fanny pack" sort of thing and straps around with a harness. Good for running too.

OiRadio47

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Mishawaka
    Galco Summer Comfort leather IWB. Secures around your belt and has a thumb break. Has worked very well the last two years. Have one for my G27 and my j-frame S&W.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    motorcycle-revolver-holster-leather-saddle.jpg

Wayno

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    I use a Fobus ankle holster for my 357LCR. I like the it locks into place and is secure. It's also very comfortable to wear.

Top Bottom