• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I keep hearing the democrats and the MSM praising Biden for his "selfless" withdrawal from the race. It wasn't selfless, they forced him out because he was losing to Trump bigly on account of his disastrous debate performance and then they install Kramala to take his place as the nominee without a single primary vote.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I keep hearing the democrats and the MSM praising Biden for his "selfless" withdrawal from the race. It wasn't selfless, they forced him out because he was losing to Trump bigly on account of his disastrous debate performance and then the install Kramala to take his place as the nominee without a single primary vote.

The media is propaganda...and nothing more.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The media is propaganda...and nothing more.
    The democrats and the MSM are a bunch of political liars for trying to cover up and make like Old Joe was all there and a vibrant viable candidate until he started to do a faceplant in the polls and it became rather obvious that they were'nt going to be able to drag that half dead old donkey across the finish line.

Kramala played a major part in the big lie perpetrated on the American people and then they switched donkeys midstream thumbing thier noses at a democratic process.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The democrats and the MSM are a bunch of political liars for trying to cover up and make like Old Joe was all there and a vibrant viable candidate until he started to do a faceplant in the polls and it became rather obvious that they were'nt going to be able to drag that half dead old donkey across the finish line.

Kramala played a major part in the big lie perpetrated on the American people and then they switched donkeys midstream thumbing thier noses act a democratic process.

Yep. Commie scum doing what commie scum does.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    This is crazy stuff.

This movie wasn't that good when I saw the first time...

MV5BOGVlM2I0NDUtYjQ4ZC00NTJjLTkzZGUtZGM5NGZjZDQwOWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

"Sure makes you miss Joe's way with words, doesn't it?" asked one voter as Harris attempted to finish speaking a coherent sentence. "I know there were a lot of people who got really excited about Kamala in the last week or so, but man… when you hear her speak, it really highlights how great we had it the last few years with having a dementia patient giving speeches as president."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Isn't it time to address this thread's elephant in the room? It's a poll. There were winners and there were losers. It's time for us to say neener neener to the 16.8% of you who are losers. :):

What were you thinking?

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I answered no and I stand by answer.

He is still married to Jill.

So I was correct.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Isn't it time to address this thread's elephant in the room? It's a poll. There were winners and there were losers. It's time for us to say neener neener to the 16.8% of you who are losers. :):

What were you thinking?
    As usual, you get it wrong, more like 25% of us were losers. The difference is the even bigger losers that voted after it was announced. :lmfao:

Top Bottom