• Will Biden Be Replaced?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    When Nixon resigned, Ford moved to the Presidency. He named Rockefeller as VP. I believe it took a few months for Rockefeller to be confirmed. It didn't happen overnight. Not sure if the Speaker at the time filled the role of VP or it was left vacant.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If there isn't a fight about the nomination, and it's looking less and less likely that there will be, it's because the possible candidates other than V.P. Harris think they have a better chance in 4 years...not 8 years, 4 years.
    Maybe, but if can't include a tweet from someone I never heard of to support your position, I automatically add a 35% discount to the the possible veracity of your opinion as a matter of principle.

I just realized I forgot my x username and password so I can't support my own post.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I do think the cadence is pretty far off from Biden's typical cadence. His voice sounded sharper, more like when he was 10 years younger. He talks much slower now than he used to. Words in the recording were not precise and were flubbed, as Biden does. But not slurred, which he pretty much always does now.

About the breaths. C'mon. I could hear breaths between sentences and phrases. But I listened to that recording with high quality headphones. I don't think he breathes like that now. He didn't wheeze. Doesn't sound real regardless.

“He” was banging out complete, error free, multi syllable sentences, back to back. Where is his famous stutter? Edited sound bite, books on tape feel.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    No where does it say Joe. It may be Kamala's schedule
    To my understanding, he just (supposedly) dropped out of race as the nominee from the DNC, he didn’t resign the presidency.

I did just work 65 hours in just shy of five days, so I may not be completely up to speed. And unless she’s in Delaware visiting, the he would be flying back to DC.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    To my understanding, he just (supposedly) dropped out of race as the nominee from the DNC, he didn’t resign the presidency.

I did just work 65 hours in just shy of five days, so I may not be completely up to speed. And unless she’s in Delaware visiting, the he would be flying back to DC.
    You are right but I was trying to lend credibility to the possibility Joe is deceased and we just don't know it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

IT'S RIGHT FREAKING HERE !! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wow. Weekend at Bernie’s 2: AI Boogaloo

The leftist rags and media apparatchiks have swallowed the whole “threat to our democracy” like a **** at a rainbow parade.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just saw a good analogy about Biden being yanked for Kramala comparing it to a boxing match in which Biden's handlers are saying our boxer that our fans (primary voters) wanted to see sucks. He's getting his ass kicked so we want to substitute someone else in the middle of the boxing match.

Top Bottom