Biden Campaign Defames Kyle Rittenhouse, Lawsuit Coming Soon...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I don't care for Trump or Biden, but I damn sure know which direction the country will likely take with one versus the other. It's not about who someone "likes" personally. Nobody's having these clowns over for dinner. It's about choosing a trajectory for the nation. Pretty stark contrast in the candidates this time around. Somebody looking at the issues, looking at the candidates and then saying to themselves, "Gee, I just don't know yet" is a ****ing idiot. Full stop. Or has no core beliefs, which is worse than being a ****ing idiot. So in that sense, you may be right that they are not just ****ing idiots.

Well, a lot of people voted Hillary. There’s no shortage of ****ing idiots out there.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don't care for Trump or Biden, but I damn sure know which direction the country will likely take with one versus the other. It's not about who someone "likes" personally. Nobody's having these clowns over for dinner. It's about choosing a trajectory for the nation. Pretty stark contrast in the candidates this time around. Somebody looking at the issues, looking at the candidates and then saying to themselves, "Gee, I just don't know yet" is a ****ing idiot. Full stop. Or has no core beliefs, which is worse than being a ****ing idiot. So in that sense, you may be right that they are not just ****ing idiots.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'll still take their votes for Trump.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If you showed your rep I would throw 10 more rounds in your rep magazine. But you do not.........:):

There are still those who are dead set on throwing their vote (theirs to do so to be sure) in the protest trash can.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not everyone sees this as the election of all elections that must be won to save the country. I can see how one might think the country is ****ed either way. Not everything is a tidy binary.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not everyone sees this as the election of all elections that must be won to save the country. I can see how one might think the country is ****ed either way. Not everything is a tidy binary.

Never said this election will save the country. How ****ed we are remains to be seen. Regardless, the choice at hand is quite binary.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    [STRIKE]Closer...[/STRIKE]

[ETA]

Nope, not closer. Biden linked the video, not a still of Rittenhouse. I checked the tweet.

tweet-7.png

What you posted is a screenshot of the tweet when it showed one specific frame in the video.

I reject the false narrative that the President has never disavowed white supremacists, but, in my opinion, one frame cannot be divorced from the context of the video to make a defamation lawsuit.
    Ah, but just like we discovered above that due process really isn't a thing anymore (only purple if you're on the wrong side), context is now out the window too!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I was totally agreeing with you on all points until i realized I might actually be undecided. Oof. I don't want to be an idiot. But here's my logic; there is no doubt that Indiana will go for Trump, and I, in an effort to begin to break the two party system would like to vote for Jo Jorgenson. Of course if I felt it was close I would vote for Trump. That makes me undecided I guess. But hopefully not an idiot. Flame on boys!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Never said this election will save the country. How ****ed we are remains to be seen. Regardless, the choice at hand is quite binary.
    When you say things like not having decided between the two main candidates is an indication that person is an idiot, implies a feeling of urgency. The binary I’m talking about isn’t the choice between Trump or Biden—that’s practically a binary. You’re saying that one either has to have made up their minds or they’re an idiot. Those aren’t the only possible conditions.

Top Bottom