• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    NPR gonna NPR. Headline this morning - "Why Republicans turned against their own immigration proposals."
    1. RINOS signing onto a Dem hackjob is not Republicans doing anything.
    2. Like any human with half a brain would trust Biden to uphold his part of any law. He is purposely flouting the present laws, and that would continue.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    NPR gonna NPR. Headline this morning - "Why Republicans turned against their own immigration proposals."
    1. RINOS signing onto a Dem hackjob is not Republicans doing anything.
    2. Like any human with half a brain would trust Biden to uphold his part of any law. He is purposely flouting the present laws, and that would continue.
    And, it's actually worse than the current law Biden is not enforcing.... and turns into law the parts of the law Biden is currently bending/breaking... if they say they are refugees, they get let into the country.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Trump did it.
    Funny how that headline is worded to suggest $100+bn would be spent securing the border, not handed to Ukraine while nothing changes.

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    We need to learn how to describe the problem better. How about something like this?

“What you work hard to earn is being confiscated and redistributed, to be spent in ways which are not only opposed to your personal values, but detrimental to the long-term prosperity of your children and our Nation.”

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We need to learn how to describe the problem better. How about something like this?

“What you work hard to earn is being confiscated and redistributed, to be spent in ways which are not only opposed to your personal values, but detrimental to the long-term prosperity of your children and our Nation.”
    Unfortunately there's a huge portion of the population that just do this...

dumb-and-dumber-yell.gif

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    The Senate cloture vote failed today (Feb 7th)
    . . . but wait . . . there's more . . .
    A "motion to reconsider" passed late today and Schumer's not done yet with going for another vote tomorrow. It's why Schumer voted a late "Nay" on it . . . knowing it wasn't going to pass . . . so he could make that reconsideration motion. I expect a similar result, while Schumer is hoping for some sort of pressure to get enough "R" votes. In the meantime, the usual RINO Suspects voted for the bill: Collins (R-ME), Lankford (R-OK), Murkowski (R-AK) & Romney (R-UT).

:popcorn:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm always amused when you hear about how there is no way to close the border. I remember when it was closed in a matter of hours after 9/11 as I was almost caught on the wrong side. My flight was cancelled and other folks I knew that worked in Mexico who got out had to drive home.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm always amused when you hear about how there is no way to close the border. I remember when it was closed in a matter of hours after 9/11 as I was almost caught on the wrong side. My flight was cancelled and other folks I knew that worked in Mexico who got out had to drive home.

Indeed. It is not a matter of ability.

Top Bottom