• ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Good thing Trump endorsed this POS who help negotiate the bill.

Trump went on to call Lankford "strong on the border, tough on crime, and very smart on the economy."

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

I will never vote for anyone who helps pass this bill. It in shorts makes 1.5 million illegals per year legal. On top of that is grants ALL illegals current and future green cards...without even knowing who the hell they really are. It goes on to fund Ukraine with another 60 billion of borrowed money. It is flat insane. Oh,and those NGO's they get 2.3 BILLION to help destroy the USA.

Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The seeds of this disaster were planted by the Supreme Court over a decade ago, in Arizona v. U.S., if not earlier. In that case, a 5-3 majority ruled against a state seeking to enforce immigration laws in light of what it described as a vacuum of federal action. The court declared that the states were preempted or barred from taking such action.“

“The combination of open borders and closed courts will continue to fuel this crisis. If the justices will not allow states to close their borders, they can at least open the courts to allow them greater ability to be heard.”

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Great article.

McConnell’s paymasters are a different group of people: namely, big businesses seeking to keep labor costs low and fill increasingly difficult servile positions, like workers at meat processing plants and dishwashers at restaurants. The rationale for McConnell and the elites he represents is high minded: If labor costs increase, inflationary pressure will increase, and the economy will tank and be more precarious than it is.”

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    4 RINO’s come out of the closet to support democrats open border. Biden says it’s all Trumps fault. NY and some other states allowing illegals to vote, which is why NY paying out $53 million to all illegals to come and help vote democrat. Nothing to see here. The stupids and the wicked still running the show.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    4 RINO’s come out of the closet to support democrats open border. Biden says it’s all Trumps fault. NY and some other states allowing illegals to vote, which is why NY paying out $53 million to all illegals to come and help vote democrat. Nothing to see here. The stupids and the wicked still running the show.
    I've said it before, and I'll say it again,
    "When in the course of human events..."

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    The Republicans are a disgrace and a disappointment. We need Trump now more than ever. I’m so thankful I wasn’t born 50 years later to watch this country go completely down the ****ter. I can barely stand to watch this **** happen. Like I said in the Jim Lucas thread, they stick together and we don’t. And we take it in the back door every time.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom