• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sampo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 27, 2012
    Owen County
    "Beware of the man with one gun he probably knows how to use it" What is YOUR ONE GUN you are good with? Be it a handgun or long gun. :patriot:

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I know you said (1) gun, but I have (2) that are just stupid accurate. Handgun is a CZ-75B and then for a rifle a CZ452. Both are way more accurate than I deserve and sooo much fun to shoot.

merotek

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    New Albany
    XDM .40

Wife gets irritated when I go and shoot "waste money" at the range. Seems like an investment to me though, should there ever come a time when I need to conserve ammo, I know I am going to be hitting what I shoot at ;)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I don't buy it.

Most people I know with ONE gun are only slightly competent. Why? Because they bought one to protect themselves and they shoot four boxes a year at a control range, never practice, never dry fire...

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    So what happens if you get into a SHTF scenario and your ONE gun is not present?? You get your hands on some other handgun/rifle.. and have no clue how to operate it?

I prefer to be well-experienced with multiple makes/models of all sizes. Just cause.. you never know.

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    What if it is a +10 sword with 1d6 fire damage!:rockwoot: FTW:rockwoot:

Seriously though, I agree with the concept but we all know that we have that one piece that feels more natural and shoots better for us. I get a little warm just thinking about my special companion....:wwub:

I wouldn't mind a vorpal sword.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    XDM .40

Wife gets irritated when I go and shoot "waste money" at the range. Seems like an investment to me though, should there ever come a time when I need to conserve ammo, I know I am going to be hitting what I shoot at ;)

Uh, unless you're intentionally shooting into the ceiling or floor, there is NO such thing as 'wasting money' at the range. Every trigger pull, even a dud round, FtF, FtE, etc. is one more bit of experience, one more lesson in recoil management, one more lesson on getting right back on target, one more lesson on trigger control, one more lesson on eliminating anticipation.

As for the OP's question - Everything I pick up is that 'one' gun. :yesway: ;)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I only have 1 handgun and 1 rifle. And those are the guns I train and practice with.

But I also have lots of friends with lots of guns. :D

Top Bottom