• marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Screenshot_2024-08-18-10-19-13-07_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    They still work on BX triggers, just rolled the ordering info in with their tier 2 work.

I did this kit from TK in a BX trigger:

Doing it myself resulted in a trigger that was 2 ounces more pull weight than sending one off to Brimstone.

nucular

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    View attachment 374017
    They still work on BX triggers, just rolled the ordering info in with their tier 2 work.

I did this kit from TK in a BX trigger:

Doing it myself resulted in a trigger that was 2 ounces more pull weight than sending one off to Brimstone.

Yes but again, see the verbiage when you look at the details of the standard 10/22 trigger work, specifically the wording "We are discontinuing all trigger work and online sales"

Also the fact that there is no way to actually purchase anything on their site.

I have never used Brimstone but it feels like they are either exiting or taking a hiatus.

I have another trigger I would like to improve. The last one was a $300 Kidd so I would like something better than stock but maybe slightly more economical.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    1000008980.jpg
    I have all the little Volquartsen bits and bobs in my 10/22. Extractor, firing pin, and all the trigger parts.
    I finally got around to put a threaded barrel from Feddersen on it have yet to group it, but it cycled a mag rapidly fired into the dirt. I even accidentally dropped the bolt while clocking it and put an idiot dent on the extractor slot, so it has character.
    Avoid Faxons pencil barrel, I got one of those and it would group for ****.
    Good glass is also a must, I like this PA ACSS Rimfire.1000008994.jpg1000008999.jpg
    This is the dent I mentioned, I flattened it with a punch and smoothed it with a diamond file. Hold on to the charging handle well when rotating the barrel into position.:ugh:

Last edited:

Terry A

Marksman
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    NWI
    The Kidd trigger I put on my 10/22 made it a completely different gun have put several on for other folks and they cant believe how much better they are compared to the stock trigger

Top Bottom