• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    ZX Gun(Goshen) had a crate of them at the South Bend gun show. Did not see a price nor do I see them on their WEB site There are reports of some MC Sports carrying them, but I don't know if the Goshen store does.

tsugaruroman

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Any Dunhams store, 119 on regular day, 89 during the sales (and the sales are every other week, pretty much for any occasion, heck, they will probably have one for Mother's day :)) laminated stocks are 150 and never on sale.

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Cand j firearms up around Noblesville are usually has exc condition ones for 115 stop in there he will do you right. If he dont have any they are usually on the way.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Head over to the gun show in Lima, OH this weekend. I bet you could get one with all the extras plus ammo for around 100 bucks

Plus it blows the one in Fort Wayne out of the water.

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    I bought my first gun and first Mosin at the Lafayette 500 gun show last weekend. He had it marked $150 and I got him down to $135. It's a round reciever 91/30 but the stock is in great condition. I can't wait to strip it down this weekend and make it look like a piece of furniture. I kind of regret not looking more though. Classic arms and aim surplus have them for $90-$110 but you have to pay shipping and FFL transfer. Good luck with your baseball bat dynamite stick!

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Was just at Midwest in Mishawaka and they had them in the crate for $109. I have seen them there for as low as $79 certain times of the year.

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was at Bradis today. They have a VERY LARGE selection of Mosin's. Prices were from $119 to $149 for Hex Receivers. They said they had some mix-match hex's that were as low as $129. They all looked pretty good, but they had a bunch!

-JD-

Mosin-Me-Nagant

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2012
    Man! I was just in Plainfield at Plainfield Shooting Supplies looking for ammo. Good thing I didn't check Bradis out though because I may have slipped, tripped, slid, and accidently bought another Mosin LOL!

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Dunham's has it on sale now for 89.99.

I don't see them in the flyer but I will call them

Edit: they do have them on sale for $99.99. I did find a place with the hex receiver for $125 so I would save $50 on the two I want. Might need to make a little trip.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom