• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Only the X-Five got THAT treatment (I'm not MADE of money :( ). But there is the little known, humorously named special CRRAP (Competition Reduced Reset Action Package) Bruce rolls out from time to time to members of another unnamed forum that can be had for less than two bills...

I bet that X5 is a thing to behold!

Nice thing about the CZ - for about $60 in springs, Flitz, and an ext. firing pin, you can get a wonderful 6.5-7lb DA/2-2.5lb SA pull that'll set off anything. :D

Indydrew

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    The CZ 75 SP-01...It's essentially the same a 75b but with night sights and a front rail. The rail gives you a few more options for lighting without spending a whole lot more $...

My $.02,

Drew

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette
    If you haven't bought anything yet, I'd recommend a sig p226 as well. Pretty sweet gun. Feels good in the hand, and the trigger is (in my opinion) one of th best.

nemo97

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I love my CZ 75BD and assuming your hand fits it fine, then great! I have recently been introduced to Sig ergonomics and like the decoker and slide release a lot better. However, the double stacked Sig (226 & 229) do feel fatter in my largish hands.

If you are looking for a 9x18 Makarov, then a CZ 82 is awesome

I do have a CZ 75D Compact PCR that has an alloy frame and shoots wonderfully as well.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    If you haven't bought anything yet, I'd recommend a sig p226 as well. Pretty sweet gun. Feels good in the hand, and the trigger is (in my opinion) one of th best.

Haven't found any in stock yet! The sig I would love, but that price tag is pretty high...:(

Top Bottom