• ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Best rifle: Swiss K31
    Worst rifle: Mossberg Plinkster - although it does own the dubious distinction of ridding my attic of raccoons once and for all.

Best pistol: CZ75. If I ever get money again, I'd like to add a CZ97 to go with it.
    Worst pistol: Beholla (a little WW I era .32). If I ever have time to figure out why it's failing to feed properly, the next one on that list is a very tired Yugo Tokarev that has extraction issues (probably needs a full set of springs).

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    Handgun-Walther P22 is the worst! (I know some people love them, mine sucks!)

Handgun-HK USP 45 Tactical is the best!

Rifle...don't own a lemon!

Rifle-hard call but I would say my Sako Finbear Deluxe .270 is my best/favorite.

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    I'm hard pressed to pick a best, I've had so many good ones. For worst however I had an old 12 gauge double barrel hammer gun that would pop open when you fired it. Needless to say it got stuck in a back corner of the closet until someone stole it. I hope the loaded it up an blazed away!!!

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    Best would have to be my Colt AR. After fixing some problems that were a direct result of the old owner it eats everything I throw at it, .223/5.56 is still easy to find and decently priced (ok, the price is a lie but its easy to reload), and whenever I get bored with it there is always an alternative piece to put on to make it new.

Worst would have to be the Colt/Uramax .22 AR. The thing would jam constantly, disliked nearly every ammo type (and what it liked changed from range trip to range trip), was annoying to clean... there was really very little I liked about that gun.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    Best- G22- Never had a FTF in probably over 7k rounds through it.

Worst- Kimber Raptor II- Bought it a couple months ago and sold it a week after purchasing. If FTF'd 4 different brands of ammo about every 3rd round. Pretty much turned me off of Kimbers forever.

Rifle- Any AK- Just from the fun factor and reliability.

Worst- Mini 14 Ruger- It was just never accurate compared to my other rifles. Seemed like it shot all over the place, especially the more ammo I put through it in one sitting.

Shotgun-

Best- Moss 500- Totally reliable in every way for me

Worst-HR Pardner pump 12 gauge- Feeding issues I did not care for, plus you coudlnt get parts anywhere for it since it was a chinese gun with a marlin parent company name attached to it. I waited almost 1.5 years to get a weaver rail for it that fit the holes correctly. Sold it long before I got it. Then one day, Marlin calls me to tell me they have some in.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Best is my 870, worst is my cobra fs380, heavy as hell and jams atleast once a mag. good thing its heavy enough to knock someone out.Did some sanding on it, put a mag through it and no jams so far, so we will see but im not holding my breathe. Possibly replacing the springs any suggestions?.
    I also see a lot of you have problems with your 702 plinkster? i havent had any with mine so far (knock on wood) put around 500 down it. with i think one jam, when someone else was shooting it, and that person is an idiot so i blame it on them.

shootinghoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2010
    Indy
    The best pistol of mine was a nickel plated Colt Diamondback. Smooth as silk trigger and was accurate as heck. Worst pistol was a Walther PPK (S&W, not Interarms). Lucky to get 2 magazines through it without a malfunction and traded it within 3 months for a Sig P232, which would be my second most favorite pistol.

Best rifle is a Winchester Model 700 with stainless bull barrel in 223. Worst is a Winchester 770 in .308. The 770 has a terrible trigger and the bolt feels like it is coated with sandpaper.

Shotgun? Well, I've only had one, a Stevens Model 77.

cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    i had a sw 380, that I purchased way back when. I don't even know how much I payed for it. the darn thing was super compace, couldn't hit nothing with it & just didn't care for it overall. will never purchase anything like it again. granted i am a much better shot now.

Top Bottom