sbr.jpg

That's pretty sweet!!

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    I have a Hi Point 995 TS, works great, paid $280 for it at Big R in Crawfordsville.
    The only downside is they only make 10 round mags. A 30 round would be nice.

awilson82

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    I have the beretta (in .40) and its excellent. Super accurate and handles great. Im a big guy and its fits me better than Id expect. Great weapon.

drgnrobo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    ft. wayne
    I went with A
    VECTOR ARMS UZI That I ordered from 21st century firearms ,read enough reviews & always wanted one.Mags are cheap & easy to find ,robust construction& lots of parts are available + 5 year warranty.Should get it in next week

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I have a Hi Point 995 TS, works great, paid $280 for it at Big R in Crawfordsville.
    The only downside is they only make 10 round mags. A 30 round would be nice.
    I can't remember who, but someone DOES make extended mags for the hi point now...

I have the CX4 in .40 and absolutely LOVE it. I also have a 90-two in .40 that shares mags. I often consider picking up a sub2k or a hipoint but when I think about it, I will never own a glock so the sub2k thing gets almost ruled out and the hipoint doesn't use mags that interchange with anything, so that one gets shoved aside...then I go shoot my CX4 and all I can say is it leaves me wanting another CX4 and maybe a PX4 to go with it. One more thing, the CX4 breaks down so fast and easy it almost scares me...fully ambidextrous and super simple to switch sides too.

I know most of you are tired of seeing it, but I love this pair and this pic so here it is again:
    S5006885.jpg

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    These CX4 storms are sweet looking carbines! But, I just looked up the price on them and wow! Almost AR range. :n00b:
    True, but you can usually find them used around $500 if you look long enough. I paid full price, but it really is worth every penny. They are avail in 9mm, .40 AND .45.....The .45s are a bit tougher to find than the others and the .40 are a bit tougher than the 9mm but if full price doesn't bother you, any of them can be ordered.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    I agree, there are a lot of fun options avail. I guess what it really boils down to is what the OP is looking for, versatility/commonality of mags with guns already in the box or fun, or functionality, or ease of tear down, or ease of finding replacement parts, or accessories avail.....In the past few years pistol caliber carbines have really taken off and there are as many options out there as there are configurations for a 10/22.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    111   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    True, but you can usually find them used around $500 if you look long enough. I paid full price, but it really is worth every penny. They are avail in 9mm, .40 AND .45.....The .45s are a bit tougher to find than the others and the .40 are a bit tougher than the 9mm but if full price doesn't bother you, any of them can be ordered.

Agreed, and I am sure they are nice enough to be worth it! I haven't seen one in person yet but I dig 'em.

ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    I can't remember who, but someone DOES make extended mags for the hi point now...

I have the CX4 in .40 and absolutely LOVE it. I also have a 90-two in .40 that shares mags. I often consider picking up a sub2k or a hipoint but when I think about it, I will never own a glock so the sub2k thing gets almost ruled out and the hipoint doesn't use mags that interchange with anything, so that one gets shoved aside...then I go shoot my CX4 and all I can say is it leaves me wanting another CX4 and maybe a PX4 to go with it. One more thing, the CX4 breaks down so fast and easy it almost scares me...fully ambidextrous and super simple to switch sides too.

I know most of you are tired of seeing it, but I love this pair and this pic so here it is again:
    S5006885.jpg
    yes, pro mag makes a 15 round, for the 995, but everyone says they are junk.

Top Bottom