• Which 380 do you think is the best

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Carrtech1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I voted P238. I used to carry one in an ankle holster for a couple years, and then I just stopped carrying a back up. I still carry my P238 in an IWB holster when I am out jogging. It's a whole lot lighter than my G29.

T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Sigma .380...
    450_sw380.gif

...the only .380ACP I've owned. Don't own one now.

gosh, this gun was ugly

Yes, it was. Yes, it was!

imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne

I'm surprised how even the vote distribution is, the top two are dead even,and after that there's everyone else. Even the top two aren’t all that farahead, no real consensus.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    I voted ppk but after taking a sig p238 in trade i wanna change my vote...this by far is a softer shooter...just as accurate, great sights, equal capacity (with ext mag) and easier to carry...

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    My son and I have tried both the Ruger LCP. We never could get it to work. Consistently 1 or 2 FTF on every 6-round mag. Traded it off and bought a TCP. It did work reliably until I had an :ingo:er re-work the trigger. It now works very well.

I would prefer to carry my Taurus 709, but it is too big to carry when I am running. I might carry the TCP when I am running, but I find I am more confident in carrying a knife. I would not even consider carrying the Ruger. It was as reliable as a Yugo automobile.

At this point, i do not think I want a mouse gun or a .380. I will stay with a subcompact in 9mm.

maxmayhem

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Ocala, FL (for now)
    ruger lcp

that is odd for a ruger lcp to have problems ...ruger probably would have fixed that for you for free
    My son and I have tried both the Ruger LCP. We never could get it to work. Consistently 1 or 2 FTF on every 6-round mag. Traded it off and bought a TCP. It did work reliably until I had an :ingo:er re-work the trigger. It now works very well.

I would prefer to carry my Taurus 709, but it is too big to carry when I am running. I might carry the TCP when I am running, but I find I am more confident in carrying a knife. I would not even consider carrying the Ruger. It was as reliable as a Yugo automobile.

At this point, i do not think I want a mouse gun or a .380. I will stay with a subcompact in 9mm.

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    I've had my PPK/s (Interarms) for almost 10 years now and I've never had a single issue with it. No failures of any kind. It's been my go-to gun and it's incredibly accurate. If you haven't had the chance to shoot one and are looking for a good .380, try one of these!

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis

MooreALX

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Hartford City
    I'm a big fan of my Tangfolio GT380. From what I've read, Tangfolio has a lot of ties to Beretta, and you can see that in the design for sure. They're not too expensive. I actually carry it when I need more concealability than my Glock 17 will provide.

spyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Walther PK380

You didn't have that one listed, but that is my vote. Use Buffalo Bore P+ rounds with it.

Top Bottom