• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68chappy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    re

thanks one and all for the input I really appreciate it I am now actively looking for one to purchase. I must say the trend seems to be toward the rugers.

:ingo:

Mister.Meow

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Scottsburg
    Ruger has been making the Mark series forever and have really created a durable pistol. The biggest downfall is the time it takes to break down and clean. As an owner of a Mark III Target I can tell you it's a PITA. Yes, the more you do it the easier it gets but it is by far one of the tedious pistols to clean. I wish I knew about the Speed Strip kit earlier! This is going to get ordered ASAP!

model60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    The S&W 22 is a fair choice, my red dot sight makes it a "hoot to shoot" on my little 15yd. home range, get extra mags also; the .22 autos have a veracious appetite! Not an auto, but don't overlook the old H&R 999 with adj. sites and 9 shot top break revolver.

68chappy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    re

thanks for all the input....I am now looking to pick something up I like the feel of the ruger mk and the buckmark...I think I am going to go that direction.

:draw:

Tandor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2011
    Chesterton
    Ruger 10/22 and Mk III, both are great, little fussy when cleaning. ok the Mk III is not real fun to clean. But Henry makes a lever action (not the golden boy) that around 280.oo. 15 round tube mag. Actually its alittle heavy for my 10 year old Daughter. But she loves the 10/22 (plastic/poly stock).

Top Bottom