• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sunspot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 11, 2008
    Warsaw
    Thunder 380 owner, looking real hard for the 9mm uc, not many (any around here) I think there great little guns !! Even my wife likes it, and shoots very accurate with it.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I'm a proud BERSA owner!

Thunder .380. Stainless finish by HoosierGunCoat, grips in walnut by Marshall Grips, polishing of all small parts by me.

bersadoneR.gif

bersadoneL.jpg

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Thunder .380. Stainless finish by HoosierGunCoat, grips in walnut by Marshall Grips, polishing of all small parts by me.

bersadoneR.gif

bersadoneL.jpg

Great looking Bersa! I own two Bersa Thunder 380's one a single stack the other is the Thunder 380 plus holds 16 rounds 15 in the double stack mag and one in the pipe, Both are great guns, Never thought of sending them to beauty School, lol I allso like the grips on your gun. Top notch Bersa. :patriot:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Its not so much the weight I'm worried about. I normally carry alot in my pockets anyways lol. Mostly the size and concealment. I guess I could just get a left hand IWB since my G30 would be on my strong side (right)

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Damn thats a F-I-N-E looking SS Bersa Nick! I'm a sucker for SS but have yet to own any....<yet> ;) :D

Mine is the BT45UC....great CC size and full feel grip. BG beware, like AC/DC sings, you may be..."Thunder Struck" ....(yeah okay that was dumb, let it go :):)

:ingo::patriot:
    Rog

bersadoneR.gif

bersadoneL.jpg

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I can't remember, they will fit in your pocket fairly easy won't they? I'm wanting to get one as a BUG. Otherwise will just throw it in an ankle holster.

I have a pocket holster for my .380 and it conceals fine in cargo pants pockets, but a little bulky for the main pockets. I have a leather OWB from theholsterstore.com that is really comfortable as well.

I had this one down as far as it's possible to take it. I can't believe how incredibly simple they are...

I haven't had mine down very far, but for a n00b I don't think I could have asked for an easier gun to break down and clean.

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    Juts picked up the Bersa thunder 380 duo-tone. Really like the feel and fit, haven't had the chance to squeeze of any yet. So far really like the gun. Any pros or cons that any of you are aware of. Also considering picking up the Bersa .45 I like the looks any one have any comments or knowledge on the sub compact 45?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Juts picked up the Bersa thunder 380 duo-tone. Really like the feel and fit, haven't had the chance to squeeze of any yet. So far really like the gun. Any pros or cons that any of you are aware of. Also considering picking up the Bersa .45 I like the looks any one have any comments or knowledge on the sub compact 45?

Welcome to INGO!

There are many Pros with the 380, it is a great gun for a great price. It's easy as heck to strip and clean. I have heard of Bersa owners, myself included, having the occasional feed problem with cheap ammo.

I hate to recommend another Forum, but the BersaTalk.com forums have a TON of great info.

We will all look forward to your range report once you get to fire a few off!

Top Bottom