• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I ended up finding an A300 Patrol at Indiana Gun Club. Haven't done anything with it yet but I have ordered a few bits for it from GG&G. Been waiting over a week on the parts.

A couple guys at work picked up A300 Patrols and they like them, not ran them really hard yet but after seeing a bunch of A300’s on the clays range they work well. Probably the best value in a semi auto shotgun right now IMHO. I just wanted to be able to get a folding stock so went 1301

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I was lucky enough to score an A300 UP off of the classifieds. The nice gentleman broke it in and had the Nordic tidbits installed. Trying to decide what holographic sight to buy for it and sling? Decisions are tough when you are broke as a joke.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I was lucky enough to score an A300 UP off of the classifieds. The nice gentleman broke it in and had the Nordic tidbits installed. Trying to decide what holographic sight to buy for it and sling? Decisions are tough when you are broke as a joke.

I have about 1,000 rounds through my 1301 now and my 507C has held up very well with no issues, I have this same model mounted on two other guns as well and after 3+ years of use all I have had to do is change the battery Tims Shooting Academy in Westfield has the best price around if memory serves around $270~. Then just get a Magpul MS1 sling with QD attachments already on it for $50~ and you are golden. I really like the circle dot reticle for shotguns myself.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I picked up my extension kit. It was originally made for and is still labeled as being for the 1301. I couldn’t find a YouTube directly on point, but I watched one for another gun and read the generic directions that came with the package. The one thing I ran across that wasn’t mentioned. You need to remove the forearm to access the cutout on the mag tube to push the the little lip that holds the plastic retainer for the mag spring in place. The retainer and the end cap are leftover with original spring when you are done. Getting the new spring in was a bit of a PITA, but it seems to run fine now.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have about 1,000 rounds through my 1301 now and my 507C has held up very well with no issues, I have this same model mounted on two other guns as well and after 3+ years of use all I have had to do is change the battery Tims Shooting Academy in Westfield has the best price around if memory serves around $270~. Then just get a Magpul MS1 sling with QD attachments already on it for $50~ and you are golden. I really like the circle dot reticle for shotguns myself.
    I'm really impressed with the HS507c. It's held up well so far on my 44mag revolver.
    I'm going to give the HS507 Comp a go next on my CZ P10F.
    I'd like to get a 1301 but with cannot afford one at this point.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I'm really impressed with the HS507c. It's held up well so far on my 44mag revolver.
    I'm going to give the HS507 Comp a go next on my CZ P10F.
    I'd like to get a 1301 but with cannot afford one at this point.

Now is a good time to pick up the “Old” tactical that just do not have the MLOK forend. They can be had for $1400-$1500

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Haven't shot much the past month but the A300 has come out on every range trip this year and continues to run perfectly. I made another post about it somewhere on INGO. Just bangs away all day long. Haven't felt the need to add an optic yet.

JDHOOSIER73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Greenwood

View attachment 251725

What do you shotgun guru's think about this new offering from Beretta?

I love mine. Changed the plastic barrel clamp for the Nordic flavor but other than that I run it. No hiccups with anything I've run thru including bird shot

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I recently replaced the plastic magazine cover and barrel clamp with GG&G metal peices and also replaced the plastic rail with the GG&G lowered optic plate. I also used the GG&G large metal bolt handle. Now I need to find a new QD for the swivel to replace the one lost when I changed the barrel clamp and decide with red dot to go with.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Lots of nice shotguns here.

It's a shame to just fondle them and take pictures.

See the training page for a one day reasonably priced class.

Top Bottom