• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Our stunt show called Movie Stunt Adventure. A high fall stunt show with 60' high falls, fight scenes, stunts using air rams, air ratchets and wire work. After the show we offer a stunt school for the audience, teaching them high falls into a stunt air bag.

We are in the process of opening a stunt school in Indy in 2013.

Cool! Good luck to you in your endeavors. :yesway:

MichaelJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    It would be so much fun to have a full auto or select fire Beretta 92 or 96.
    I love my regular 96.
    Just think of the boost to the economy that would happen through ammo sales if it were easier to own and shoot autos again.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Full auto

Mchine guns would be fun, no doubt. However, the guy shooting the full-auto 10/22 might as well have just thrown several boxes of ammo, or a lot of coins, in the pond. I see no value.

That said, when I was a kid, we visited an aunt in Crawfordsville regularly. I'm talking late 1950s. We would walk "downtown" to a gun shop I believe was called Ben Hur Sports or something similar to that. They had a .22 rimfire replica of a Thompson hanging on the wall. Now, that would be cool!

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I would love to have a Beretta 93 R! As a teenager I use to read a book series 'The Executioner". One of his main guns was a 93 R. I've wanted one ever since. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom