WTS: Benjamin Cayden .22 PCP - $370 OBO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    I’ve only had this for a few months, but I’ve already been bit by the PCP bug so I’m going to upgrade to something a little more “serious” lol.

This is a gorgeous Benjamin Cayden PCP in .22 caliber. Stocked with a beautiful piece of Turkish walnut, this rifle holds air perfectly and shoots great. It has a transfer port adjuster allowing you to dial the power back for lighter pellets or closer shots, and dial back up to full power for heavier pellets at longer targets, all without any tools. Features a smooth and easy to work side lever, and has a Weaver scope rail as standard.

The prior owner misplaced the factory muzzle device so it currently wears a pipe fitting as a thread protector. Shoots fine with it on, but I was going to order a moderator to help tone down the bark a little bit. The threads are 1/2” UNF, so any moderator with those threads will fit, or just shoot it as-is. Also, I discovered that the scope rail is cut to Weaver spec, not Picatinny. As such, a set of Weaver 30mm high rings will be included with the sale.

I’m asking $370 OBO, which includes five factory magazines. You’ll need pellets and a handpump, tank, or compressor to fill it back up to a max of 3000psi. No trades please. Any questions, just ask. Thanks!

IMG_5777.jpeg

IMG_5778.jpeg

Last edited:

Basher

Expert
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Up top! Wanna save some money on ammo while still having an excellent plinker and squirrel getter? This is the ticket!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JTINDY59
    Top Bottom