• ...and so much more!
  • Dwight D

Marksman
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Both IN and FL
    I get my belts from Judson Harness and Saddlery. It is a little Amish leather shop in Parke county not to far from Billie Creek village. There standard belts are $18, and are very nice, but he will make you whatever you want.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I am getting ready to order the Wilderness Instructor belt. I'm trying to decide if I want the 3 stitch with the insert or just get the 5 stitch. Any suggestions?

GTM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    Bloomington +/- 20 miles
    I am getting ready to order the Wilderness Instructor belt. I'm trying to decide if I want the 3 stitch with the insert or just get the 5 stitch. Any suggestions?

I have the 5 stitch and it's stiff enough for everything I've needed, both IWB and OWB. It's been through several defensive pistol classes as well.

JollyGreen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Indiana
    I wear an ATS tacital belt, and I love it. It doesn't look as nice as a leather belt, but it gets the job done. Plus I only paid $15 for it at Knob Creek.

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    69   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    I picked up a 5.11 Tactical Trainers Belt a few weeks ago and I have been very happy with it so far. It seems to be great quality and I expect it to last a long time. I think I paid around $40 for it. They also make leather belts, but I have no experience with them.

WyldeShot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Greenville
    I ordered my Wilderness 5 stitch the other day. It should be here tomorrow. I ordered the belt from GMSTACTICAL, there were $2 cheaper than directly from Wilderness plus GMS had free shipping. My total was $42.95 for the 5 stitch.

Top Bottom