• ...and so much more!
  • How did you score on the quiz?

• Total voters

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    It would have been 45 had I not been such a bad speller so I failed at 41. Oh well. Back to 1st grade for me!!! :D

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    52. They have the wrong answer for the AG. They still show Ablerto Gonzalez, the correct answer is Michael Mukasey unless there is something I don't know (Senate hasn't approved yet or something like that). Didn't get the last one.

Got a 51. Helps to be old and have lived through a lot of they stuff they asked about. Ashamed at some of the ones I missed though....brain doesn't work like it should sometimes.

Gonzales was the one I told them about. I "missed" that one and the last one also, but I have a deadly memory for trivia. :dunno:

Annie O, you got a 51... meaning you missed a grand total of three questions... And you're embarrassed at the ones you missed? :faint:
    To my way of thinking, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!

Truthfully, none of us do. Granted, it may be that no one who got low numbers is posting them, but after four days, we have not a single score in the bottom two categories. :thumbsup::thumbsup:, INGOers!

Blessings,
    B

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I actually scored 100% on that quiz, much to my astonishment. Even more surprising since I hated social studies in high school. It was generally my worst subject. The only one that kind of threw me was the last one about the causes of the Civil War. Any time that question comes up, they want you to say "slavery", which is a cop-out answer. Given that they wanted something else, I was prepared to write a two page summary thesis when I decided to just put "State's rights" and hope for the best.

Top Bottom