• ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Very interesting:

I watched the entire 13 min video. Guy reminds me of Dr. David Martins' investigations. It gets into more detail at 8:45.

Many pointed out the fraud early on with all cause mortality not increasing significantly. In fact the EUA is only valid in the absence of fraud. It may take years but will turn out just like the cigarette and opioid era lawsuits. Factoid of note is the failed cigarette companies invested in ultra processed food companies using similar research.

This video info is using their own statistics against them. Felonious behavior by doctors to keep manufacturing fraudulent death certificates. The comments about the video are sad to hear of people losing family members over this global grift.

If they hadn't inflated the death numbers, I don't think it would even have qualified as a "pandemic".

The video states the VAERS data shows roughly 1.3 million C19 deaths and states at least 80% fraudulent. Huge financial incentives set up with devastating and deadly protocols for the scamdemic, along with global coordination and gaslighting. TPTB will continue to tell you how real it is just like they are now trying with monkeybutt pox and the ultra dangerous bird flu. How is that any different?

Top Bottom