• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not only are people dumb and indoctrinated, but it made them feel somehow like they were the smart ones, keeping themselves and others safe by wearing a mask. The Left loves nothing more than feeling smarter and more virtuous than the rest of us.
    This tactic is used often to “give the people something to do”. Remember the blood drives after 9/11?

BTW, my understanding is the vast majority of blood donated is not used in lifesaving transfusions as most people assume happens. What they need is the universal donor blood, the rest is sold or otherwise distributed and even disposed of when too much of it is donated.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This tactic is used often to “give the people something to do”. Remember the blood drives after 9/11?

BTW, my understanding is the vast majority of blood donated is not used in lifesaving transfusions as most people assume happens. What they need is the universal donor blood, the rest is sold or otherwise distributed and even disposed of when too much of it is donated.
    We should have done that with those masks that people made to give away. It was when I read about these well intentioned people making up their homemade masks to give out that I realized we were in serious trouble.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    And the reason they continue on to this day is because they just will NOT admit they were wrong.
    Selfish self centered pricks.
    The “smartest people on INGO” are right there with them.
    Have you ever noticed the people that are all about masks and pro-vax are the biggest azzholes on just about every subject ?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Have you ever noticed the people that are all about masks and pro-vax are the biggest azzholes on just about every subject ?
    ur,flat_mask_three_quarter,tall_portrait,750x1000.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    And the reason they continue on to this day is because they just will NOT admit they were wrong.
    Selfish self centered pricks.
    The “smartest people on INGO” are right there with them.
    I was one of the first to sound the alarm,based largely on papers I was reading like the Lancet and early autopsies out of Asia(remember green grey glue goo in lungs? probably special effects looking back at it).

I called for people to wear a mask long before there were mandates(and certainly before N95 masks became unavailable). Zero chance I would wear one again or encourage anyone else to(since early 2020).,they do not work. I called the just in time supply system break down fairly well to.

So what changed? I did not set my opinion(and knew that is what it was an opinion)in stone.
    I kept reading,kept learning,and observed. Things started to not make sense. Papers I had quoted earlier were withdrawn because of made up data. I started to understand the "science" was whatever they paid for it to be and lost all faith in most "credible" journals. I saw editors of those journals push misleading papers,false papers,while suppressing papers that did not agree with them,or rather those paying them.

I lost all trust in the academic paper system that I had held in high regard for 99% of my life. It like any large bureaucracy had rotted from the top down,slowly. Then...failed in the purpose it was designed to serve. Deliberately.

Then things like quasi government agencies(cdc for example) started changing the definition of words so they would fit into the narrative of bull **** they were shoveling down our throats with every form of media(vaccine being just one obvious word). That has continued to this day. Words have meaning and changing the meaning is almost always destructive to the culture who gave the original meaning, in favor of a new culture.

So in short keeping an open mind led me to start calling BS fairly early in 2020,maybe even late 2019. I was wrong about the disease itself. I learned a hard lesson about trust in institutions as well. Never again. What they have done is unforgivable.

From this point forward I just assume anything they push in a narrative is a lie. Just that belief alone will help me navigate in this "new normal". Oh,and if they hate it(far right as an example)it is probably not great for them,but is for most everyone else....so of course it gets my support.

Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

a secret Centers for Disease Control (CDC) report has revealed that nearly half a million children and young adults died within a year of his fateful announcement with over 118,000 of those deaths suspected to be due to the Covid-19 vaccine’s dangerous side effects.*It was published privately on the 6th of July 2022. So they have known for a very very long time.*

The CDC report should spark widespread outrage and be on the front page of every single major newspaper. But instead, it has been and will continue to be met with a deafening silence. Despite the staggering death toll the report will be buried and swept under the carpet.

How did they find this report? Apparently it was shared with the British NHS, privately and has now leaked/found.

Unrelated related story.

An administrator overseeing New Zealand’s Covid vaccine database has come forward as a whistleblower and is disclosing that a concerning proportion of individuals who received the Covid vaccine died shortly afterward.

A breakdown of the data based on vaccine batches was provided by the whistleblower. He claims that in the first batch, consisting of 711 vaccinated individuals, 152, or 21 percent, died soon after. Notably, the majority of the vaccine batches were Pfizer doses, he says.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    An administrator overseeing New Zealand’s Covid vaccine database has come forward as a whistleblower and is disclosing that a concerning proportion of individuals who received the Covid vaccine died shortly afterward.

A breakdown of the data based on vaccine batches was provided by the whistleblower. He claims that in the first batch, consisting of 711 vaccinated individuals, 152, or 21 percent, died soon after. Notably, the majority of the vaccine batches were Pfizer doses, he says.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    So in New Zealand truth will not be tolerated. That is the message they are sending.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Top Bottom