• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Maybe because people are catching on to her BS, and she figures the jig is up.
    I’m old enough to remember the days when the feminists were telling us if women were in charge there’d be peace, tranquility, kumbya, etc, etc. Turns out they’re every much the heavy handed authoritarians that men are.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    I’m old enough to remember the days when the feminists were telling us if women were in charge there’d be peace, tranquility, kumbya, etc, etc. Turns out they’re every much the heavy handed authoritarians that men are.
    Worse. Tyrannical feminine relies on emotion over logic. Womens lib was just another scheme. Make women greedy, double the tax base, force children out of family care, disregard their most important purpose of child bearing and home making and put women in terrible situations they were never designed to cope with: battle, physical competition with men, etc.

TheTrooper

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Realityville, IN
    Worse. Tyrannical feminine relies on emotion over logic. Womens lib was just another scheme. Make women greedy, double the tax base, force children out of family care, disregard their most important purpose of child bearing and home making and put women in terrible situations they were never designed to cope with: battle, physical competition with men, etc.
    Women primarily should be loved, protected, provided for and respected as hard working home makers by their husband/family. This is the foundation of any coherent society.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There are certainly biblically based reasons why we're reaping what we've sown.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Outside of Palestinians and their lefty supporters, radical communist Jews (see Chomsky, Noam) and anti-Semites, when did the term "Zionist" become a pejorative word? I was taught and still believe that the defining belief of Zionists was the establishment of a Jewish state in Israel. Did something change?
    You are correct
    Zionism
    Zionism is a nationalist movement that espouses the establishment of, and support for a homeland for the Jewish people centered in the area roughly corresponding to what is known in Jewish tradition as the Land of Israel

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I do not see where this is true at the NIH site.

I do not see where this is true at the NIH site.

fixed it, was supposed to be a funny...posted in correct thread

Top Bottom