Not open for further replies.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    This will only end when people stop playing along. As long as people keep getting tested and dutifully donning masks when the "experts" say to, this a bad dream that will never go away.

View attachment 206056
    I chose not to participate in the "dampanic" as my 84 year old uncle puts it.
    I went about living my life to the best of my ability, avoiding mask mandated places as long as possible.
    I turned down work in homes where people demanded I wear a mask, explaining I have more work than I can accomplish, for people who don't try to tell me how to live my life.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Noticed the article states Fauci was supposed to appear before the Senate Health Committee on Thursday to update them on the federal response to c19 (failure).

Fake test and he can't be there....how convenient. I sure hope this psychopath is worried about his future.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Another excellent interview on USA watchdog with Dr. Pierre Kory, who seems to be finally taking off the gloves like like Dr. Malone, Dr. Ryan Cole and others have.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Despite his irritating writing style of no capitalization, this guy has been one of the few voices of sanity the last couple of years…

“we took the whole world and turned it into a celebration of anxiety and maladaptation. wet pants panic was elevated to virtue and desperate tribal signaling to community mindedness.

and if the doctors had spoken against this, we could have stopped it. most were not this crazy. most were just too scared to stand up to the ones who WERE crazy and feared the consequences of doing so. this is why the consequences keep getting ever more dire and medical boards and governments want to platform those that speak and threaten their certification to practice medicine.

that, my friends, is a basis for technocratic tyranny.”

“we may have had a good run, but that which was once weaponized is not easily beaten back into ploughshares.

we’ve gone too far to allow old normal back.

we’re not going to just return to being civil and reasonable, not once they have tasted this.

and this is applicable to everything.

they will drum up endless emergencies and use them to abridge and invalidate rights.

health, climate, education, social policy, gender, race; it’s all an emergency now. all a war.

this cancer is metastatic.”

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    TL;DR: excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest > risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer & Moderna trials

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    And the news just keeps trickling out about all the great side effects of getting the shots.

I've been mentioning and watching for an adverse effects type thread for probably a year now. Takes a long time for masses of people to notice something outside the psyop official narrative.

This recent thread was one of the first where emotional tension has risen enough for there to be a public discussion. I think they'll be a lot more of this in 2022.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/a-second-bloody-funeral-today.522278/

I could start one and list friends and family members adverse effects, but not sure if people are ready for that yet? It's a really awful thing to see play out.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I've been mentioning and watching for an adverse effects type thread for probably a year now. Takes a long time for masses of people to notice something outside the psyop official narrative.

This recent thread was one of the first where emotional tension has risen enough for there to be a public discussion. I think they'll be a lot more of this in 2022.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/a-second-bloody-funeral-today.522278/

I could start one and list friends and family members adverse effects, but not sure if people are ready for that yet? It's a really awful thing to see play out.
    Ive read some say “it’s time to move on”. I disagree. If we do, we’ll never fully realize the carnage we allowed to be unleashed by our complacency and willingness to go along to get along.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It is not time to ”move on”…it’s time to bring people to justice.

Now - after a half-billion men have received mRNA shots - the skeptics appear to be right. Again. The Israeli paper offers hard evidence that the vaccines may present a systemic risk to men’s sperm counts. What was a conspiracy theory is now just a theory. AGAIN.

The paper raises questions about mechanism of action that must be answered immediately. And on top of the myocarditis risk, the finding is more evidence that encouraging - much less forcing - men under 40 to take the mRNA vaccines was a catastrophic mistake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom