Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Holy smokes. The replies are nuts. There is some serious mental illness happening with these folks.
    Seriously. Since the beginning of the pandemic, while my travel has been lighter than usual, still I've probably flown 300,000 miles across a couple hundred flights. Zero issues.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Of course Bieb and his wife got double jabbed and boosted. The honorable path forward is to speak out about it....we'll see. It's costing him a lot of money to cancel sold out shows, so let's see what his response is. I'm not hopeful but his stance could help awaken the Normies faster.

As you may know the Cabal is just getting ready (FDA approval) to go after little children age 6 mo to 5 years with the experimental innoculation. I think a lot of people on here have children and grandchildren, based on ages I've seen mentioned and on profiles. We have 5 children and 9 grandchilden as I've stated before. Please speak to your family to keep this from happening. I'm trying to be nice with my words but I'm very upset about what could happen this year for the childen. I truly hope and pray that people stand up strongly for themselves and their children and grandchildren the remainder of this year, and forever for that matter.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Of course Bieb and his wife got double jabbed and boosted. The honorable path forward is to speak out about it....we'll see. It's costing him a lot of money to cancel sold out shows, so let's see what his response is. I'm not hopeful but his stance could help awaken the Normies faster.

As you may know the Cabal is just getting ready (FDA approval) to go after little children age 6 mo to 5 years with the experimental innoculation. I think a lot of people on here have children and grandchildren, based on ages I've seen mentioned and on profiles. We have 5 children and 9 grandchilden as I've stated before. Please speak to your family to keep this from happening. I'm trying to be nice with my words but I'm very upset about what could happen this year for the childen. I truly hope and pray that people stand up strongly for themselves and their children and grandchildren the remainder of this year, and forever for that matter.
    1655165146521.png

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    This will only end when people stop playing along. As long as people keep getting tested and dutifully donning masks when the "experts" say to, this a bad dream that will never go away.

View attachment 206056
    So there has to be a mechanism to stop the criminals from continuing their agenda. Seeing how people folded like a wet paper napkin the last two years does not give me any confidence that people will stop playing along. I have seen an increase in the Normies awakening, but we're nowhere near the exponential repetitive doubling phase to reach the goal.

I've known about Dr. Reiner Fuellmich for quite some time and knew a little about what he was trying to accomplish to stop the tyranny against the people worldwide. Had never seen him speak. Just watched this video which explains very well a possible path forward for humanity. A humble easy going lawyer who explains history , civil law pathways, political corruption and much more, plus his opinion on Trump towards the end.

Would like to hear comments from INGO about the video content and if this is a viable way to turn things around.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

at least it was 22 months between bouts for me.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The hits keep coming!

When everything is a lie and make believe, I might consider this messaging that the innoculation is not working. On second thought maybe a last ditch effort to coerce the few remaining "believers" into the 4th booster? I've lost track.

IMO Dr. Fauchi Ouchie Mengele wants to distance himself from the two year controlled narrative and have an excuse for his crimes. There'll be more of this backpeddling coming this year. I may be wrong but I haven't seen much of this weasel lately. As a genuine pychopath he might not care at all though. None of these wingnuts took the real shot and I truly hope they are getting worried. I believe they are beginning to but it'll take way too long for justice. See the video on post 4853.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom