• Status
    Not open for further replies.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What happens to oil prices if China lets 25 million people out of a super strict lockdown ?

Is China the only the only reason we haven’t seen 8 dollar a gallon gas ?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Coming soon:

"People need to pay back their emergency covid relief loans on their 2024 tax filing."
    Won't happen. The IRS isn't going after overpayment.

The government might go after some of the big PPP fraud, but the IRS will just write off the extra thousand they paid someone.

EDIT: if you claim on your return, "no, I never got a check", but actually did, yes, IRS will come after that.

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Not sure which thread this best fits so I’ll try here.

Since all this covid hysteria ramped up, I found a number of skeptical thinkers that seemed to me to better analyze the data than our so called experts. This guy is one of them. With social media silencing any wrong think, some of them migrated over to substack. In case this is new to you, Id recommend you check it out.

This also means that over the course of two years, we generated enough waste from surgical masks to exceed all the plastic waste ever generated from plastic straws (given they came around the 1960s).

We are banning straws not because it will have a significant impact on pollution in the oceans, which is a very real problem, but because we like performative theater more than effective measures. We also don’t care about pollution when there is a bigger “current thing” to support…”

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Not sure which thread this best fits so I’ll try here.

Since all this covid hysteria ramped up, I found a number of skeptical thinkers that seemed to me to better analyze the data than our so called experts. This guy is one of them. With social media silencing any wrong think, some of them migrated over to substack. In case this is new to you, Id recommend you check it out.

This also means that over the course of two years, we generated enough waste from surgical masks to exceed all the plastic waste ever generated from plastic straws (given they came around the 1960s).

We are banning straws not because it will have a significant impact on pollution in the oceans, which is a very real problem, but because we like performative theater more than effective measures. We also don’t care about pollution when there is a bigger “current thing” to support…”

Love the find. I would have put it in the mask thread, but that is me…

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Jeez.
    So, they are saying this CO2 monitor read 1582 until they opened the window. And that the law needs to be made to require better ventillation.
    If your CO2 level is 1582, you have problems, and you're probably laying on the ground unconscious, working on being dead.
    Take a look at a CO2 level chart, and look up 1500.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom