• Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    You are right. I can't be certain. But I can ask questions! Did you type "*" in your post or what is done automatically by a profanity filter?
    How can you be so certain it was profanity laced? How do you know I didn't just throw a bunch of *'s on the page? In this case, I only had to count to four. Heck, That's not even all the fingers on one hand!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Now, c'mon. I think we need a clear definition of "snark". Sarcasm is not snark. Snark is clearly something intended to upset the person(s) it was aimed at.

Well, until there's an accepted definition, I'll err on the side of caution. :D

Oh, and it looks like it'll be today's numbers. Even just based on what's been reported so far, we've doubled our deaths in 144 days today, down from 145 yesterday.

The only real import of that is to confirm that the current situation is getting worse. We have more cases, more hospitalizations, and more deaths than any time in this pandemic (here in the US).

That's intended to be observational, not alarmist. Doesn't look like we can do anything about it.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You are right. I can't be certain. But I can ask questions! Did you type "*" in your post or what is done automatically by a profanity filter?
    Well. Now that you’ve asked, no. :): I did not use *’s. I pecked out all the four letter words on my iPhone’s “keyboard” with iThumbs.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    WOW!!! Surprised this even got out.

[h=3]Top Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Alberta government officials that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”[/h]Dr. Hodkinson responded on a zoom call in Canada the following:
    Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”
    “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo

[h=3]Top Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Alberta government officials that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”[/h]Dr. Hodkinson responded on a zoom call in Canada the following:
    Noting that he was also an expert in virology, Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”
    “There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

In before the fake news claims.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Dan Price is the CEO of the online credit card processing company Gravity Payments which he started while a student

I do not agree with this guy on many things but this is so spot on.

Amazon: profit up 100%
    Walmart: profit up 80%
    Target: profit up 80%
    Lowe’s: profit up 74%
    Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, Google: stock at record high

Small businesses: 21% closed; revenue for rest down 30%. They’re gonna go extinct in the lockdown without help.
    — Dan Price (@DanPriceSeattle) November 19, 2020

Wealth increase in the pandemic for founder/CEOs of
    Amazon: $91 billion
    Walmart: $38B
    Google: $37B
    Microsoft: $33B
    Facebook: $28B
    Nike: $8B
    Apple: $8B

Small businesses: collectively lost over $200 billion
    We’re witnessing a record wealth transfer

Amazon: profit tripled, axed $2/hour bonus in May
    Kroger: sales up 30%, workers got $100 store credit
    Walmart: Walton wealth up $38B, workers got $300 bonuses
    Dollar General: $2.6B stock buybacks, workers got $173M

They’re not essential
    They’re disposablehttps://t.co/SrO77TYd9j

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-businesses-profits-global-corporations-soar/

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Did you guys see the video of the doctor in Germany getting swatted for saying politically incorrect things about the pandemic on his interseine broadcast? The troopers didn't have silver skull insignia but they may as well have.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Top Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told Alberta government officials that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

Dr. Hodkinson responded on a zoom call in Canada the following:

Insert that meme that says, 'he's right you know' lol

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Watched the video of the good doctor.

Fair chances that the globgov officials in Canada are going to search diligently for ways to make his life miserable?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom