• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    I'm really hoping the cop is a Ron Paul supporter just using this opportunity to get in some good questions with I6BO. He can be respectful at first and have a conversation about Obama calling him and idiot. Then once things are loosened up by the beer he can rip into him.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Bud Light, eh? I always knew the Prez was a p... kitty cat. :):

Real men drink MGD or Budwiser.

Bud Light?!?! What a loser!

kedie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Southeast of disorder.
    Huh? Where do you get it in Indiana?

smb-1.jpg

:D

I don't think you can get it here. I had it in the Florida Keys and it was awesome.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I thought this was a joke? I just went to CNN and see the photo. I have not watched the news and could not really believe that they would have a beer meeting and both parties would actually do it.

I have not read any replies here.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I'd probably have me a Miller High Life.

I know this is already blown out of proportion, and is a clear publicity stunt by the Obama administration to try to boost his image as a common man, not a DC elitist. If it were genuine, it would have already happened, with very little stink made about it.

But, there is some merit in it. It does show that differences like this can usually be resolved in a pretty simple, old fashioned way - sitting down and talking face to face over a beer (or double whiskey, cold Coca Cola, etc.). :cheers:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Personally, I figured barry for a Colt 45 or Deuce Deuce drinker, being from Chicago and all...

Well...

Then again, he probably didn't get out much living in the Chi...

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I would not have even gone to thing. A photo op for a president that stepped on his yang. Who in their right mind would want to sit down with joe bidden and osama? I had just as soon be at a funeral.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    How about a Schlitz !

The Alley Bar here in Btown serves Schlitz in a longneck bottle. YUM!! They also have PBR, Old Style & Strohs. :yesway:

capt_eceadca3869140bbb81e16a4b383d2.jpg

This whole meeting even looks awkward. I bet they had Joe sit in to even out the race playing field. Imagine being crowley, sitting there through that foolish stunt, knowing good and well he did his job correctly, listening to the Prof. spew his BS. :puke:

fg12351

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Fishers
    What a waste of government's time. Not that they would have done anything meaningful with it anyway. So is Obama going to step in to every "race" arguement we have in this country? I hope he starts buying kegs, it will be cheaper on me. He's going to be busy.

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    Once obama got involved, it became a no win situation for him. That was the mistake. I see nothing wrong with getting these two together and having them talk. It defuses the situation, regardless of who was wrong, and the people that dont want this issue to go away, have nothing to be pissed about when the two involved parties have moved on. If it avoids an uncessarry lawsuit against the PD, and the Officer can move on with his career, then I dont see a problem with this.

Top Bottom