• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    DAMN!!! I thought there was actually going to be something along the lines of a Beer Fest/OC Fest and I was frantically clicking on the link. Now I am thinking about Obama and the BS with the Professor and the Cop and I want to switch to tequila. You got my hopes up and knocked me down. I am going to go cry now..........in my beer.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This picture says a lot about character:
    afterbeers_PS-0436.jpg

As in, the cops character. Crowley is helping Gates. Obama, Gates friend, is oblivious.

'nuff said.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I got this email over the weekend, thought it was good on this subject:

According to CNN, the president was drinking Bud Light, Biden was drinking Buckler (a nonalcoholic beer), Gates was drinking Samuel Adams Light and Crowley was drinking Blue Moon.

Bud Light- Hey- I'm just a blue collar, average Joe. Not a Harvard liberal. Possibly the most cross-cultural beer sold in America, enjoyed by black and white men of lower socio-economic status everywhere.

Blue Moon- The cop who wouldn't back down. This is the interesting choice- is he saying, "This is a once-in-a-blue-moon meeting?" He's not choosing his hometown brewery but a mediocre brewery from Wisconsin. He likes what he likes.

Sam Adams- Boston's own middle class beer. Clearly a diplomatic move toward white people in Boston, specifically the cops.

Buckler- Biden just wants to fit into the beer party even though he doesn't drink beer. C'mon, they just needed another white guy. Isn't that how he got on the ticket in the first place?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    DAMN!!! I thought there was actually going to be something along the lines of a Beer Fest/OC Fest and I was frantically clicking on the link. Now I am thinking about Obama and the BS with the Professor and the Cop and I want to switch to tequila. You got my hopes up and knocked me down. I am going to go cry now..........in my beer.

Uh...

There's a tear in my beer
    Cause I'm cryin for you, dear
    You are on my lonely mind
    Into these last nine beers
    I have shed a million tears
    I'm gonna keep drinkin until I'm petrified
    And then maybe these tears will leave my eyes
    There's a tear in my beer
    Cause I'm crying for you dear