• ...and so much more!
  • rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    obama

I still don't see any way obama loses. He has the media. He's crooked as they come. Laws or ethics don't matter to him or his people. How can anyone beat that?

Jason

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I still don't see any way obama loses. He has the media. He's crooked as they come. Laws or ethics don't matter to him or his people. How can anyone beat that?

Jason

Reagan won. After being down 7 (or was it 9?) points in the September polls. And the media hated him too. But the people hated sweater-suggesting Carter even more.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Outside of zombies voting in record numbers in Chicago, which I don't rule out, I don't see how he wins.
    His 2008 victory was 53-46 against freakin McCain/Palin. His base has nowhere near the enthusiasm as it did in '08 which will only serve to lower their turnout. It took a lot of effort for Generation Slacker to actually turnout in record numbers last time. He carried 78% of the Jewish vote last time. He is currently polling at something in the 50's. He will still overwhelmingly control the Latino and black vote, but if turnout drops by only 5% or so, he'll have BIG problems.

Among my other duties, I do 4-6 hours per week marketing for my company. In doing so, I have met and made friends with many, many elderly black SENIORS at three different communities here in Indy. I voluntarily take HH items and visit with these good people, on a regular basis. They are wonderful folks.

Anyway, in my conversations with them.... I learned that MOST of them are quite 'disenchanted' with their President. Many of them voted, for the first time in a decade or more, in 2008. In talking w/ them, my consesus is.... that they will either vote for Romney on Nov 6, or just stay home.

I'm guessing (and it's just an educated guess), that Obama has ALREADY lost the voter base of black seniors (age 50 and over), about 9 to 1.

Also, in the last poll I saw, Romney is leading in the sector of Asian-American (likely) voters, by about 3 to 1 over Obama.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I think it's been "over" for BHO since he forced Obamacare on the nation. Calling out the AWB was another nail in the coffin.

I was in Minnesota this week. A Minnesotan was sitting next to me on the plane, brought up politics and he told me that he's worried about his 2A rights with BHO but he can't bring himself to vote for Romney. We talked about Johnson and he was interested. What he does, who knows. But I think there are a ton of voters out there who will want to err on the side of right of center.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I can't see how Obama gets it done. He won Indiana, and now he is getting crushed in Indiana. Wisconsin which has always been considered liberal, ends up voting in fiscal conservative Republicans. Not only that, the entire Democrat party, Marxists, Leftists, etc. flood Wisconsin to protest fiscal policies that they are against. They lose. Not only that, they try to recall a handful of representatives and the Gov., and again, with tons of money poured into these races, they still lose in the end (I think they won one or two seats). Obama has lost the support of "dirty energy" (oil, coal) union folks.

The way the country has trended during his four years, I just don't see him winning. I'm not sure everyone is happy with Romney, but I think many of those undecided really in the center types figure that the economy still sucks, Obama had four years, why not give Romney a try.

kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    I think we saw a preview of voter sentiment this past summer.
    The Chick-fil-a incident ----- when the working people who pay the taxes showed up to wait in line for 2 hours to get a $5 sandwich and tell the libtards in this country to shove it up the poop hole.

This is what I think will happen on election day.
    The Liberals are running scared because they know down deep inside they have stirred the hornets nest.

Stay Armed my friend ( the beer commercial dude )

kman

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    IMO Obama is a one term affair. Way to much hand wringing and in decision. The guy is a goof. Ask me in three weeks. Heck I might feel the need to go out on the town to celebrate.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    What?:dunno:

How is Illinois relevant? Not tracking, Jar.

It is hardly a battleground like Ohio and Florida.

You are right.

If it is close (which i doubt it will be)
    It will be Va, Pa, Fl, Ohio .
    If Bamster loses any two of those early he could be toast.

Ws. with the later return because of being central time could be the decider.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I think we saw a preview of voter sentiment this past summer.
    The Chick-fil-a incident ----- when the working people who pay the taxes showed up to wait in line for 2 hours to get a $5 sandwich and tell the libtards in this country to shove it up the poop hole.

This is what I think will happen on election day.
    The Liberals are running scared because they know down deep inside they have stirred the hornets nest.

Stay Armed my friend ( the beer commercial dude )

kman

The Chik-Fil-A incident was because a bunch of "dumb as ****" 'Mericans decided that chicken was more important than how other human beings are treated......

Just shows how far this country has gone down the toilet, when you'd rather eat ****ty chicken than stand up for another human being.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think it's been "over" for BHO since he forced Obamacare on the nation. Calling out the AWB was another nail in the coffin.

I was in Minnesota this week. A Minnesotan was sitting next to me on the plane, brought up politics and he told me that he's worried about his 2A rights with BHO but he can't bring himself to vote for Romney. We talked about Johnson and he was interested. What he does, who knows. But I think there are a ton of voters out there who will want to err on the side of right of center.

Funny thing is, Romney wants to repeal and replace. Romneycare might only be slightly better than Obamacare. Romney also implied that he'd be for another national AWB if both sides wanted it. No, he didn't say it clearly like Obama did but read the transcript. I don't understand anyone that supports Barry or Willard.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Chik-Fil-A incident was because a bunch of "dumb as ****" 'Mericans decided that chicken was more important than how other human beings are treated......

Just shows how far this country has gone down the toilet, when you'd rather eat ****ty chicken than stand up for another human being.

Completely missing the point...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Was at Wal Mart and overheard an employee talking to a customer about Obama having had his chance and that it was time to give a businessman a chance. I'm sure that conversation is happening all over the country. Your average voting citizen knows they are not better off and will vote for change. I'm sure Libya isn't helping either.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    It's not really. A bunch of stupid people stating their opinions that chicken is more important than other human beings.

Shows the state of things in this country.

Chick Fil A is pretty good for fast food chicken, I mean...seriously. It wasn't like it was KFC or involving McDonald's chicken. Make it a spicy chicken sandwich deluxe with some waffle fries and I'd almost let them deny me what should be rights.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    It's not really. A bunch of stupid people stating their opinions that chicken is more important than other human beings.

Shows the state of things in this country.

Yea, and you know what opinions are like. And yours is worth just as much as all those "stupid" people's

Top Bottom