• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    So if I don't agree with you I should leave? Sounds rather Republican to me.

It would probably surprise you how much we agree on, but chicken, conservative Christians, and gay marriage have NOTHING to do with the OP.

By all means, go start a thread about about how right wing $$$ is going toward the suppression of basic human rights and how anyone who does not support gay marriage is a stupid narrow minded dumb***. I'm sure it will be a lively discussion.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    It would probably surprise you how much we agree on, but chicken, conservative Christians, and gay marriage have NOTHING to do with the OP.

By all means, go start a thread about about how right wing $$$ is going toward the suppression of basic human rights and how anyone who does not support gay marriage is a stupid narrow minded dumb***. I'm sure it will be a lively discussion.

Yeah, I've been diverting political threads for a few weeks now. I think I'll call it a night and start a gay-christian-chicken thread tomorrow. It should melt the forum's server within a few hours I'm guessing.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I have seen zero good news for Obama's re-election in over a month. I don't see how this won't be a slaughter for Romney. Obama has lost 10+ points in states he won last time around.

If Obama wins I think I'm going to sink into a terrible depression. I REALLY don't want to contemplate that. I also think Obama will stop at nothing to get re-elected, even if it means declaring all out war on some country.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Yeah, I've been diverting political threads for a few weeks now. I think I'll call it a night and start a gay-christian-chicken thread tomorrow. It should melt the forum's server within a few hours I'm guessing.

Cool. I'll be watching for it:D

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I have seen zero good news for Obama's re-election in over a month. I don't see how this won't be a slaughter for Romney. Obama has lost 10+ points in states he won last time around.

If Obama wins I think I'm going to sink into a terrible depression. I REALLY don't want to contemplate that. I also think Obama will stop at nothing to get re-elected, even if it means declaring all out war on some country.

Interesting, because the people I've talked to said if Romney wins we will see a revisit of the Great Depression. Obama's not the one who said he would add $3 TRILLION to the military budget if elected, that was Romney. Nobody adds that much if they don't intend on using it:

1) Against another country
    2) for their friends in military contractor positions.

Top Bottom