• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I honestly think that you are so blinded by partisanship, that you haven't looked at the evidence from a neutral perspective. I'm no Obamaman Fan, but I don't think his birth certificate is fake. For it to be fake, there has to be a legitimate reason for doing so. There has to be a legitimate reason for Hawaiin papers announcing his birth, which 100% haven't been faked, unless they changed every microfische in libraries across Hawaii.
    For it to be fake, someone had to coverup a white teen smuggling a colored baby from Kenya to the US, IN THE 1960s. And of course US Customs would have to not ask andy questions. ALL this for what, the 1 in astronomical odds that this biracial child, during the height of the civil rights era, could someday be president?

Yeah bro, that's a stretch.

Now do I think there have been coverups? Sure, most certainly, but I don't think the govt is as sinister as many would have us believe. Take George Bush for instance. To my dying day, I will believe that he did what he thought was best for America. Problem was, he simply wasn't much of a thinker. Iraq, ruined him because he never found WMDs (or at least what everybody was think we'd find). If Bush was so committed to pulling the wool over our eyes, he could have easily smuggled a few of our decomissed nukes out to the desert, "Ali Baba'd" them up a bit, and had them magically discovered. That one act alone, would have justified, in the minds of may Americans, 50 more years "Patriot Act"-like legislation.... but that never happened. The most obvious solution to his grief, never happened. Everything isn't a conspiracy.

What about flying Binnies family out of the country right after 9/11? Many things don't add up. The BMB is definitely one of them.

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    I think you are confusing gun owners with gun manufacturers

+1

salesman_of_the_year.jpg

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    What about flying Binnies family out of the country right after 9/11? Many things don't add up. The BMB is definitely one of them.

I'm on the fence about this one, but we as a nation do not go after relatives/blood of a guilty person if they are not guilty also. The bin Laden family is huge and yes, VERY wealthy, most likely they wanted to GTFO before we collectively gave them a long walk of a short pier.

If you were in *insertanycountryintheworld* and your brother/sister/brotherinlaw/etc just committed an extreme act of terrorism what would you do??? What would you expect the state dept or consulate to do on your behalf?

There are a LOT of things about 9/11 that don't completely add up for me, but this isn't one of them. :dunno:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    I'm on the fence about this one, but we as a nation do not go after relatives/blood. The bin Laden family is huge and yes, VERY wealthy, most likely they wanted to GTFO before we collectively gave them a long walk of a short pier.

If you were in *insertanycountryintheworld* and your brother/sister/brotherinlaw/etc just committed an extreme act of terrorism what would you do??? What would you expect the state dept or consulate to do on your behalf?

There are a LOT of things about 9/11 that don't completely add up for me, but this isn't one of them. :dunno:

i have turned a relative in for child abuse...would not hesitate even if my own child.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    i have turned a relative in for child abuse...would not hesitate even if my own child.

I agree with that, but you don't turn in relative B for what relative A did. That is my point.

If your relative abuses a child turn them in, but we don't then go after you and all the other non-guilty relatives.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    "For it to be fake, someone had to coverup a white teen smuggling a colored baby from Kenya to the US, IN THE 1960s. And of course US Customs would have to not ask andy questions. ALL this for what, the 1 in astronomical odds that this biracial child, during the height of the civil rights era, could someday be president?"

Obviously you are unaware that the passenger list from a certain flight from Kneya in 1961 is mysteriously missing....

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    I honestly think that you are so blinded by partisanship, that you haven't looked at the evidence from a neutral perspective. I'm no Obamaman Fan, but I don't think his birth certificate is fake. For it to be fake, there has to be a legitimate reason for doing so. There has to be a legitimate reason for Hawaiin papers announcing his birth, which 100% haven't been faked, unless they changed every microfische in libraries across Hawaii.
    For it to be fake, someone had to coverup a white teen smuggling a colored baby from Kenya to the US, IN THE 1960s. And of course US Customs would have to not ask andy questions. ALL this for what, the 1 in astronomical odds that this biracial child, during the height of the civil rights era, could someday be president?

Yeah bro, that's a stretch.

Now do I think there have been coverups? Sure, most certainly, but I don't think the govt is as sinister as many would have us believe. Take George Bush for instance. To my dying day, I will believe that he did what he thought was best for America. Problem was, he simply wasn't much of a thinker. Iraq, ruined him because he never found WMDs (or at least what everybody was think we'd find). If Bush was so committed to pulling the wool over our eyes, he could have easily smuggled a few of our decomissed nukes out to the desert, "Ali Baba'd" them up a bit, and had them magically discovered. That one act alone, would have justified, in the minds of may Americans, 50 more years "Patriot Act"-like legislation.... but that never happened. The most obvious solution to his grief, never happened. Everything isn't a conspiracy.

I saw the layering in Adobe Photoshop via a download of the originally released long-form put up by the WH on Youtube and the guy deconstructing it made a very convincing case as to why it was at the very least altered in Photoshop, if not downright forged. As for your incredulity that surreptitious figures couldn't modify a few reels of microfiche, Government has done all that and more with far less attention drawn to it. We've had USAMRIID developing weaponized anthrax, weaponized smallpox, etc., until and perhaps even including very recently.

Supposedly our offensive bioweaponeering program has been shuttered, but then again, this is the same Government that had absolutely no problem physically and psychosexually torturing and administering LSD and other substances to unknowing citizens of this country under operations such as Project MK-ULTRA and Project BLUEBIRD, the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, et al. These are just the malevolent things we know the Government has done, under a veil of secrecy. As to what else it has done, or could do, or could be doing at the moment, the mind boggles. We know that Stellar Wind and CARNIVORE are operational. Bluffdale is almost finished construction. But your notion that just because something would require severe subterfuge or secrecy means very little. The Manhattan/Oak Ridge Project was carried out in near-total secrecy for years, and many more knew about our work with nukes than those familiar with surreptitious CIA/military ops. Is such work ongoing? I don't know and have next to no way of knowing. Is it possible? Absolutely.

So to claim that it would be terribly difficult to sneak a couple operators in to modify some microfiche and to reconstruct (albeit poorly) a document in Adobe Photoshop is laughable.

As for the really crazy stuff out there floating around on the internet or at the range, I take almost all of it with a grain of salt, and I don't believe much of it, if anything. But neither do I absolutely discount it. I treat all but the most absurd of conspiracy conjectures with agnosticism precisely due to the at-times totally malevolent actions of our own Government. I wish it operated above-board so that I could try not to doubt its intentions at every turn, but I would think the lack of trust, or at least the reasons for doubting our Government, would be readily apparent to pretty much everyone with eyes even if you don't believe all of the theories offered by the most paranoid out there.

HotD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    N/A
    No crime shall work corruption of blood or forfeiture.

Corruption of blood is more the incapacity to inherit, or pass an inheritance, in consequence of an attainder to which the party has been subject, rather than that of charging kin.

Though kudos for knowing the term existed.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    Corruption of blood is more the incapacity to inherit, or pass an inheritance, in consequence of an attainder to which the party has been subject, rather than that of charging kin.

Though kudos for knowing the term existed.

I have no idea what this post means. Are you clinically insane, or just legally insane?

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    HotD.

My apologies, and my ignorance, indeed. You are correct as I had forgotten, or more likely, never learned, the constitutional limitation on attainder.

Good retort, btw.

Top Bottom