• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If we had a legitimate free press that was not operating in the interest of leftist political, and ultimately - athoritairianism to control a populace, we might have had a chance of getting this nation right side up. It's getting to be over with.

Glen Beck is the last guy to look to. Even if he gets it right every so often. He's a kook. No legitamacy will be found in him.

Until a new journalistic standard is reached, we will progress downward.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I believe Hussein just does not care what Beck knows or says because he (Hussein) knows the Democrats are loving what he is doing and the Republicans are too stupid to understand it and too cowardly to stand against him. Hussein can do anything he wants and not even the Supreme Court will stop him.

Sorry to ask, but new here: Who who is Hussein?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I watched the posted video. I know that I am kind of dense on some things, but I don't understand the significance of this revelation. It seems very tame compared to the fiascoes that we already know out government has purpertrated with impunity. Is this the worst thing that they have ever done?

I can't help but feel like I am missing something. Can some of you political geniuses put in small words for me, why this is earth shaking?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I watched the posted video. I know that I am kind of dense on some things, but I don't understand the significance of this revelation. It seems very tame compared to the fiascoes that we already know out government has purpertrated with impunity. Is this the worst thing that they have ever done?

I can't help but feel like I am missing something. Can some of you political geniuses put in small words for me, why this is earth shaking?

Let me put it as simple as I can.

US Gov working with/protecting terrorists.

I can't put it any simpler.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I can only hope and pray that bad people will get what is coming to them. I believe the Devil has this world sewed up. Jesus will return.

Did you notice the a man named Deval is the governor of massachusetts. Darn scary, IMO.

Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    I can only hope and pray that bad people will get what is coming to them. I believe the Devil has this world sewed up. Jesus will return.

Agreed! God willing, Glenn Beck will be gone soon and Jesus will be back.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Let me put it as simple as I can.

US Gov working with/protecting terrorists.

I can't put it any simpler.

I am sorry, and still being dense..... This is new? Perhaps I am not dense at all, but ahead of all of you guys. Is everybody saying that they are just now realizing that terrorist attacks against the united states have been aided and abetted by the .Gov? In my circles that has been commonly accepted for many years now.

I just thought I was missing the point.......

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don't get me wrong. I just jumped into the thread and tried to simplify what the conspiracy people are saying.

I'm not on the conspiracy wagon right now.

Seems most of this forum is heading that way though.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I feel that it is completely healthy to doubt anything and everything (to a degree) that comes out of ANY governmental mouthpiece.

I don't believe in UFO's though. But I saw one above lake michigan once.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Don't get me wrong. I just jumped into the thread and tried to simplify what the conspiracy people are saying.

I'm not on the conspiracy wagon right now.

Seems most of this forum is heading that way though.

When things don't add up once I'm willing to give in to coincidence. When over the coarse of decades the governemt has been caught red handed in lying and covering things up and breaking the law, well then it comes to a point where if I ignore facts and common sense then I'm an idiot and deserve whatever flavor of koolade they are serving.
    As mentioned above, both political parties are guilty but we can sure see a deffinative spike since Barry took office. And yes his birth certificate has been forensically proven to be intentionaly faked. Proven by the same technology and examiners that would be use in court to convict the average American. It's very scary when you realize a group has so much power that even when it can be proven they came to power illegally nothing is done about it and mainstream media doesn't report it. It's like it's destined to occur or something .....

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When things don't add up once I'm willing to give in to coincidence. When over the coarse of decades the governemt has been caught red handed in lying and covering things up and breaking the law, well then it comes to a point where if I ignore facts and common sense then I'm an idiot and deserve whatever flavor of koolade they are serving.
    As mentioned above, both political parties are guilty but we can sure see a deffinative spike since Barry took office. And yes his birth certificate has been forensically proven to be intentionaly faked. Proven by the same technology and examiners that would be use in court to convict the average American. It's very scary when you realize a group has so much power that even when it can be proven they came to power illegally nothing is done about it and mainstream media doesn't report it. It's like it's destined to occur or something .....

I honestly think that you are so blinded by partisanship, that you haven't looked at the evidence from a neutral perspective. I'm no Obamaman Fan, but I don't think his birth certificate is fake. For it to be fake, there has to be a legitimate reason for doing so. There has to be a legitimate reason for Hawaiin papers announcing his birth, which 100% haven't been faked, unless they changed every microfische in libraries across Hawaii.
    For it to be fake, someone had to coverup a white teen smuggling a colored baby from Kenya to the US, IN THE 1960s. And of course US Customs would have to not ask andy questions. ALL this for what, the 1 in astronomical odds that this biracial child, during the height of the civil rights era, could someday be president?

Yeah bro, that's a stretch.

Now do I think there have been coverups? Sure, most certainly, but I don't think the govt is as sinister as many would have us believe. Take George Bush for instance. To my dying day, I will believe that he did what he thought was best for America. Problem was, he simply wasn't much of a thinker. Iraq, ruined him because he never found WMDs (or at least what everybody was think we'd find). If Bush was so committed to pulling the wool over our eyes, he could have easily smuggled a few of our decomissed nukes out to the desert, "Ali Baba'd" them up a bit, and had them magically discovered. That one act alone, would have justified, in the minds of may Americans, 50 more years "Patriot Act"-like legislation.... but that never happened. The most obvious solution to his grief, never happened. Everything isn't a conspiracy.

Top Bottom