• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OZZY.40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Camby
    GB could have video and DNA evidence; the Pope, the Dali Lama, and the Queen of England as witnesses; and nothing will happen except the media calling Glen a loon and ignoring the entire story.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Some others have eluted to it. But does this not strike you as rather ODD? He has no love for the King, so why is he giving the King three days to either own up, cover up or shut up anyone with information? If the good Mr Beck had anything of real consequence then why not present it now? I have no idea what this revelation is going to be but I already have doubts that it is real based on how Beck is dramatizing it.

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    The only reason to wait would be to try and make Obama come out and say it himself but it does seem rather odd. If you have real proof then catch him in a lie now, not later. It this does turn into something amazing, what will really happen, other than Glen not being around anymore. Most people wont believe him, just because he is who he is. It needs to be SOLID evidence.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    i don't trust this government at all, however bad things can still happen without the knowledge of the government. beck is full of ****. if he had anything useful to say then he already would have said it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I listened to Beck every day on the radio for YEARS, from his first show to the end. His show was the most entertaining one on the air........ Then he decided to cash-out and try to leverage some money out of me. The radio money wasn't enough, he wanted cash from me (and all of us) PERSONALLY.

No, I didn't give him my credit card numbers...... As he faded from the air and from being a mainstream mouthpiece I wiped a tear and went back home...... Back to the Willie Cunningham show (go 700 AM, my favorite station!). So I suppose I will never get to hear this United States shattering revelation, because Beck's patriot truth is only for PAYING customers now. Bummer......

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    GB always was a fun way to spend some of my breaks, just for the hilarity of it all... just like the way he laid out his tv show for awhile many years ago... but yeah, i just don't have a lot of stake in his statements ... and it seems really odd to give 3 days to come clean... unless just trying to sell another show for ratings... which seems to be this whole thing.. (i mean seriously, i dont care about the deep dark every detail of the bombers... i know more about them than the victims... and somehow, our media and government seem to think THIS doesnt lead to others wanting to do this to our country? and if this does 'go to trial' (doubtful but could) .. arn't we just tainting the ability of this person to get a fair trial? )

anyhow.. be interesting to see what he has to say, but i wont go out of my way to see it. hopefully the proof is more than all the circumstantial evidence a lot of these things come with.

todkapuz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2011
    Carmel, IN
    GB always was a fun way to spend some of my breaks, just for the hilarity of it all... just like the way he laid out his tv show for awhile many years ago... but yeah, i just don't have a lot of stake in his statements ... and it seems really odd to give 3 days to come clean... unless just trying to sell another show for ratings... which seems to be this whole thing.. (i mean seriously, i dont care about the deep dark every detail of the bombers... i know more about them than the victims... and somehow, our media and government seem to think THIS doesnt lead to others wanting to do this to our country? and if this does 'go to trial' (doubtful but could) .. arn't we just tainting the ability of this person to get a fair trial? )

anyhow.. be interesting to see what he has to say, but i wont go out of my way to see it. hopefully the proof is more than all the circumstantial evidence a lot of these things come with.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    In today's Internet based world I think it's entirely possible that information could be out there of a sensitive nature as concerns this poi. Does GB have it? Maybe. Whatever he has isn't so damning that he was releasing the information immediately. Also his voice and body language were at odds with each other signifying a lie or confusion typically. He'll release is information and either it will be meh or the source will detract from the impact and go nowhere, we'll see.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    There is a reason his said bad three times. Thats why he used his fingers, to let whoever he is talking about he knows something. It has something to do with 3, maybe third son of someone or third time he was involved with something or maybe even he has proof he is a 3rd involved in the boston bombing, only time will tell.
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=duXO38rCFGQ

Yeah I was wondering about the 3 fingers too and it deffinately is a clue to them. I'm wondering I this Saudi was involve somehow in the: underwear bomber, Times Square bomber, and now Boston. That would be 3 and maybe the FBI was involved the whole time trying to get back to a bigger cell. It wouldn't be the first time they allowed crimes to take place for this reason or even helped them along. They even turn people down on their luck into terrorist so they can then arrest them when they are about to detonate the fake bomb. It's all to boost the administrations image. If they don't show the u.s. is under some sort of constant domestic threat then they will have to answer big time for all of the money they are wasting on homeland security programs.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If we're starting a pool, I'm going to say Bin Laden's son.

Oh wow, wouldn't that be a twist. But I don't know if it would be such of a bombshell against the administration unless they knew he was involved in terrorism and did nothing while knowing he was here. The bin laden family is huge in Saudi arabi and close to the royals. You could have something.

He had better have something good and not be trying for ratings or it will be the last time I watch him. I still believe higher parts of our govt are evil and do evil things though.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Tagging for later. :popcorn:

I enjoy his show. As for political/social commentary, I find his show to be the most entertaining around. Typically, his claims of earth shattering news or discovery is overhyped. I find that I generally agree with a lot of his outlook on life, politics, etc...but if this news is of anything of the degree of importance he's claiming, I'll be surprised.

Top Bottom