• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm not sure I would call people who believe conspiracies sheep because they aren't conforming to just what the govt has to say, they are at least acknowledging that our govt isn't what they always say they are. Maybe I am reading it wrong but I consider sheep the people who simply get all their info from CNN and believe it all lol.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    a year ago, if I told you the feds were behind the biggest gun-running operation operation in history, youd have called me a conspiratorial nutjob.

Didn't think about that, great point! I'd never have bought into our Gov't being in on that brain buster. Sigh. I no longer put nothing out of possible.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Didn't think about that, great point! I'd never have bought into our Gov't being in on that brain buster. Sigh. I no longer put nothing out of possible.

There are so many more examples of things that our beloved government has been caught red handed at since wwII. It will blow your mind if you research a bit. Even just the stuff they have admitted to. Look at how they knowingly lie to the American people to go into Vietnam. Look how many young Americans were murdered for nothing other than a lie intentionally told by our president at the time. (Johnson)

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I'm not sure I would call people who believe conspiracies sheep because they aren't conforming to just what the govt has to say, they are at least acknowledging that our govt isn't what they always say they are. Maybe I am reading it wrong but I consider sheep the people who simply get all their info from CNN and believe it all lol.

I think of sheep as people that believe anything they are told and don't think for themselves. Those that follow the herd blindly. That would be Obama followers and anyone that don't think, do not demand real proof. Most of the conspiracy stuff has no real proof attached.

Aliens_zps921c247c.jpg

Last edited:

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I think of sheep as people that believe anything they are told and don't think for themselves. Those that follow the herd blindly. That would be Obama followers and anyone that don't think, do not demand real proof. Most of the conspiracy stuff has no real proof attached.

Aliens_zps921c247c.jpg

Ok I can agree with you on that. Anyone who blindly believes anything told to them can be considered sheep. The way I see it is if someone is taking the time to research something, they most definitely are not sheep. Sorry I misunderstood.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Obama has until Monday, or I start crying on the air.

Geez and crackers, people, if he had "anything" don't you think he would just announce whatever info he has on the Saudi.

He is likely the son of a Prince with a *cough, cough* F-1 or H1B that go expedited approval. Geez, such drama.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Well if Glenn Beck is no where to be found Monday, or he has a heart attack out of the blue, or for some reason the Blaze and GBTV have technical difficulties we know he has something...if the government and Media matters and George Soros starts a new crusade to get Beck off the air like they have in the past because he told the truth, we know there is something.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    So, I've finally watched the video and here are my observations/opinions:

1. He didn't appear to be the same as I remember. I haven't payed much attention to Glen Beck for some time now but I remember him as a slightly toned down Alex Jones. He actually had a rather somber demeanor about him. I don't know if he was scared, truly saddened or just a phenomenal actor but his tone is something other than the norm.

2. He stated that they knew who this Saudi national was and that he was a "bad" (repeated thrice time) man. My guess is that he is going to tell is that this Saudi is a known terrorist that was not only questioned by the Feds but questioned and then protected. This would most certainly explain the anger expressed by the FBI when CNN prematurely ejaculated all over their cover up by announcing that the FBI had detained a person of interest.

3. He doesn't bluff.

4. If what he has to say is truly damning, I don't think it will make near the impact he says it will.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Here's the thing....Beck could produce solid irrefutable evidence that Barack Obama is an Illegal Alien, 911 was an inside job, and that the Boston bombing was also a government funded operation....and our country would still reelect the man if they could. We have bred a society of mush for brains dead beats who don't care about their government so long as it "takes care of them".

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Here's the thing....Beck could produce solid irrefutable evidence that Barack Obama is an Illegal Alien, 911 was an inside job, and that the Boston bombing was also a government funded operation....and our country would still reelect the man if they could. We have bred a society of mush for brains dead beats who don't care about their government so long as it "takes care of them".

Sad and true. I thought we already had enough evidence to show Obama was at least born outside the U.S.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon

So right.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    So, I've finally watched the video and here are my observations/opinions:

1. He didn't appear to be the same as I remember. I haven't payed much attention to Glen Beck for some time now but I remember him as a slightly toned down Alex Jones. He actually had a rather somber demeanor about him. I don't know if he was scared, truly saddened or just a phenomenal actor but his tone is something other than the norm.

2. He stated that they knew who this Saudi national was and that he was a "bad" (repeated thrice time) man. My guess is that he is going to tell is that this Saudi is a known terrorist that was not only questioned by the Feds but questioned and then protected. This would most certainly explain the anger expressed by the FBI when CNN prematurely ejaculated all over their cover up by announcing that the FBI had detained a person of interest.

3. He doesn't bluff.

4. If what he has to say is truly damning, I don't think it will make near the impact he says it will.

There is a reason his said bad three times. Thats why he used his fingers, to let whoever he is talking about he knows something. It has something to do with 3, maybe third son of someone or third time he was involved with something or maybe even he has proof he is a 3rd involved in the boston bombing, only time will tell.
    http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=duXO38rCFGQ

Top Bottom