• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    oh lawdy. Glen has finally gone full wackjob.

In all fairness, my money is on mossad - not an inside job as much as an extortion - but that's a whole 'nother ball of string.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Glad this video has its own thread! This is serious folks. On Monday I think a lot of people are not going to be proud of their government and will demand big changes from the top down.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Here's my take:

Probly another false flag operation against the American people. And I hope they have hard core proof and blast it all over the tv radio Internet. If people are so in the dark to think parts of our govt would not organize events or allow events that result in the deaths of American citizens then they are the ones who are nuts. Looks like Uncle Sam might have got. Caught red handed in this one. I hope he follows through and releases what he knows on Monday. Or the govt will just tell him they will kill his whole family if he goes through with it and he won't and then we will get a govt approved version of who the planners were as usual. I could see he was about to cry at the end. It hurts real bad to find out your govt is the real bad guys. Imagine the way our founders felt in their gut.

The Saudi is probably on the u.s. govt payroll and trained these 2 bombers and walked them through carrying it out.

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    I was just coming in here to post this. Guess we will see what it is about monday...just hopemits not a scam to get ratings, which knowing GB, its possible.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    This should be good. I would love to see the cranial implosions of those who love themselves a good "inside job gubmint conspiracy" but hate Beck.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    He is wisely, at least for his wallet, following the path of Alex Jones. Conspiracy is an easy sell to modern Republicans. As a matter of fact, many believe governments themselves are conspiracies. Everything is a conspiracy. Ten minutes on INGO should make that clear.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    He is wisely, at least for his wallet, following the path of Alex Jones. Conspiracy is an easy sell to modern Republicans. As a matter of fact, many believe governments themselves are conspiracies. Everything is a conspiracy. Ten minutes on INGO should make that clear.

Oh we'll your well thought out and informed response has convinced me sir to change my position. Our govt is completely without fault and innocent. Never would they cause or allow harm to befall the American people to further their own agenda or reach for absolute power.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville

a year ago, if I told you the feds were behind the biggest gun-running operation operation in history, youd have called me a conspiratorial nutjob.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Oh we'll your well thought out and informed response has convinced me sir to change my position. Our govt is completely without fault and innocent. Never would they cause or allow harm to befall the American people to further their own agenda or reach for absolute power.

Obviously, Beck is in on the conspiracy. Unless of course, he isn't a real patriot. If he is withholding information about a terrorist attack until he can gain from television and radio money, he is a scumbag. He should be shouting this smoking gun from the rooftops.

CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley

I'm interested to see the outcome. Unlike Alex, Beck has a MSM background and can reach further than Alex.

Skyfall is nearly over and I'll finally get to watch the video. I'm intrigued to say the least.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I hope is proof is something more concrete than "Do your research, people! Check out what Alex Jones is saying!" :rolleyes:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    a year ago, if I told you the feds were behind the biggest gun-running operation operation in history, youd have called me a conspiratorial nutjob.

No, I would question your knowledge about the movement of small arms and foreign policy.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008

Oh no! you mean there aren't sheep on both the left and right side of the fence? The horror...

Back track there a bit Bilbo Baggins, is this what you were really trying to say: Conspiracy is an easy sell to the sheep in America.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    His hero(s) tagged "Vast Right-winged Conspiracy", after all.

level.eleven, you're as much an absurdity as the farthest right conservative closeted deviant.... Always one sided and firm footed. Be honest with yourself for once in your life.

Top Bottom