• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Went down to LCC today to break in the barrel of my Rem700 .308. Boy was it a lot of fun. Didn't have time to sight it in, and forgot the boresighter anyways, but putting 50 rounds down it was a blast. I also forgot the camera to get some shots of the rifle "in the wild", but I'll be sure to remember it next time out. Also shot off some rounds in the G22 to function check the new mags I got from the classifieds.

Anyone else get out to the range today?

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Yes, I made it to the range today. I spend some quality time with my Savage MK II shooting at 50 yard off of the bench. This was a day that just called you outside.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    I didn't go to a range today, but I ran few belts thru the RPD today in my back yard. Does that count? :D

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Yep, I was out at LCC this morning/afternoon. Was great day to break in the new AR and LCP. I had all the ranges to myself while I was out. What time were you out there?

I was there from about 2:30-6pm. Had it all to myself until the very end when someone came over with a Rem 770 in .308

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I was there from about 2:30-6pm. Had it all to myself until the very end when someone came over with a Rem 770 in .308

ahh I was out by 1:00. I need to take better advantage of my membership, going dduring the week is a great time for some 'by myself' shooting.

Top Bottom