• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    I also thank you for your service. I hope the medical retirement is not due to something that will interfere with your pursuit of continued education, gun ownership, and fulfillment.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    I also thank you for your service. I hope the medical retirement is not due to something that will interfere with your pursuit of continued education, gun ownership, and fulfillment.

Eh, it does. I broke my back last september so mobility is good on good days and nonexistent on bad. There is a whole other host of crap wrong too but infantry aint an easy place. Oh well, i'll be shooting and hunting and riding motorcycles until i die. Pain isnt something that can stop that.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    205pahi.jpg
    \

I had that done. your seeing 2 1/2 of the 4 needles on that side and there are 4 on the other side as well. Each needle is 4.5 inches long and designed to burn nerves out. My total shot count for the day was like 31 or something crazy like that. Long and short of it is that it really didnt work very well. I do my best to stretch but using my TENS unit religiously has been the best thing i got going so far.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well...that's interesting California.

Also, I dunno if you know...but there is a camel right behind you in that picture...

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    I would talk to a lawyer. Its not brandishing a firearm in your own home. Even in California. They had zero right to take away your weapon. You didnt commit a crime. You would have to have stepped outside for Brandishing. Has to be public property.

Khazik

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    One marine to another, I'da shot 'em, taking the fifth on anything I'd do thereafter.... :) Man you got some patience and yes, I'm very thankful I live in Indiana; If not here, then Alaska IMO!

*Edit* Sorry to hear about your injury, and ya the kids outta high school... you just don't relate and never will :):, get ready to do lots of head shaking.

Top Bottom