picture.php

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Here's what I posted on my FB page.

A friend of mine needs some help to catch a thief. In the pic the thief is driving the tan Tahoe or Yukon with 20" rims. The pic is fuzzy but you can see him in the trunk of the car next to his, taking the stuff out. If you see this SUV please get a license plate number and call the Avon PD @ (317) 839-8700.
    Tell them that this is a suspect in a car break-in at 1111 N. Ronald Reagan Parkway in Avon, IN @ IU West Hospital.
    thief1.jpg

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Here's what I posted on my FB page.

A friend of mine needs some help to catch a thief. In the pic the thief is driving the tan Tahoe or Yukon with 20" rims. The pic is fuzzy but you can see him in the trunk of the car next to his, taking the stuff out. If you see this SUV please get a license plate number and call the Avon PD @ (317) 839-8700.
    Tell them that this is a suspect in a car break-in at 1111 N. Ronald Reagan Parkway in Avon, IN @ IU West Hospital.
    thief1.jpg

Mind if I copy that into my FB page? I don't live in that area, but have some old buddies who do.

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    I don't live anywhere near the area that this happened, but I'm half tempted to jump in my car and go lookin ! I sincerely hope you find this POS!

eSC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    New Pal
    I do not but if I can figure out how to add photos to INGO Albums I have an excellent shot of the vehicle that sticks out like a sore thumb.

For future reference, capture the image on your PC and use a site such as this one: Postimage.org - free image hosting / image upload

Once you upload, copy the "Direct Link" and paste in the box that opens up when you choose to insert an image in the post editor.

Will be there as long as the service survives.

Oh, and I really hope they catch those scumbags. I fuking hate turds like that.

Good luck to you sir.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom