• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    It's all really just a matter of logistics. If he tells us he'd have to kill us and at 42,000+ members that could take all weekend! By then "it" will probably be over!

OMG!! I just figured out what it is. . . . .we're all really dead and this has been a bad serial on t.v. that they couldn't figure out how to end with any real meaning or closure!!!:faint:
    OMG, for ****'s sake, we are the cast of LOST!?

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Something must be in the works........ I pm'd frank n this morning with the details because I felt I could trust him........ He could be checking it out or he is ordering the men in white coats to get me.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Something must be in the works........ I pm'd frank n this morning with the details because I felt I could trust him........ He could be checking it out or he is ordering the men in white coats to get me.
    If you can "trust" him, but not the "rest" that you "warned", why open your finger trap in the first place?

Might as well I'll say you have pictures and video of Hillary having sex with her underage girlfriend that you are thinking about releasing?

Last edited:

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    That WAS this morning? Has anyone heard from Frank since? I'm not sure I want in on the secret.

Top Bottom