Barrel & Mag polish done!! Lots of eye candy!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    That looks awesome!! I've got polishing wheels setup on a table top 2 disc grinder that would probably cut the time way, way down compared to using a dremel. Hmm to polish my M&P or not........ I wonder what a polished slide would look like ;)

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    That looks awesome!! I've got polishing wheels setup on a table top 2 disc grinder that would probably cut the time way, way down compared to using a dremel. Hmm to polish my M&P or not........ I wonder what a polished slide would look like ;)

Considered it, but the fingerprinting is an issue! If I can find something to make it not fingerprint as bad, I would do it!

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Damn dude, that is outstanding! A big difference for sure! 8 hours you say huh? I think I might try a few of my mags on my M&P too. That barrel really stands out.

And those portholes give a whole new, meaner look to that slide. How much would you say you charge for something like that?

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Damn dude, that is outstanding! A big difference for sure! 8 hours you say huh? I think I might try a few of my mags on my M&P too. That barrel really stands out.

And those portholes give a whole new, meaner look to that slide. How much would you say you charge for something like that?

I talked to the guy earlier about the slide job, he said it was about $200.

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Roger that. I wouldn't mind paying that for the end result. I mean, that's just so out of the ordinary looking. Really like it.

Thanks man

Top Bottom