Baron Hill Lets you know it is HIS Congressional Office!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Y92JDYnSE"]YouTube - Bill Lamb Point of View - Baron Hill: Biting the Hand that Feeds Him (9/10/09)[/ame]

Hope this isn't a re-post but I didn't find it.

We must TAKE BACK THESE OFFICES AND LET THEM KNOW WE ELECT THEM!:rockwoot:

VOTE HIM OUT!!!!!

Last edited:

MBG

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Indy-SW
    Yes, please do. I sure hope other professions don't start doing that. Imagine: Hello, I would like my oil changed. "Don't tell me how to maintain your vehicle"

What an arrogant POS. Please speak with your votes next election.

matthock

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2009
    Bloomington
    He's from the district with Bloomington in it, and he's a Democrat. Bloomington had pretty high turnout of Democrats due to the makeup of the city and the excitement over Obama. He'd been kicked out before, and apparently proved himself to be a [forum censored word] in the process after throwing something of a temper tantrum after he found out he'd lost, but got voted back in purely for being a democrat.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, the voters in the 9th had a decision to take and they failed miserably. They had the choice of electing Hill, Mike Sodrel or Eric Schansberg. They chose Hill. Sodrel was a disappointment, so I can see why they voted against him. The sad thing was that Schansberg, a highly qualified candidate and one who should have appealed to so-called "conservatives" only got 4.5% of the vote. The man dominated his opponents in the debates. Party politics was what doomed the people of the 9th and Indiana. Maybe next time they'll get their heads together.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    Lets start posting this crap on every web site and facebook that we can! Get the word out NOW!

Make people aware of how their Congressment really feel about them!

waloidian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Bloomingtonian
    hes about to hurt grandma!!

0000-p1-1161027730.jpg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    That's sad. What is worse is that there are qualified and right minded individuals who are Independents who will never win an election without a party backing them.

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    While I am not in his district, I do think that Mike Pence has his head screwed on fairly straight.

I have met Mike on several occassions and he seems to be a great guy!

When a person introduces themselves at a POLITCAL MEETING, First as a Christian, then a Husband and father, and then as a Congressman. He has my VOTE!

GOD BLESS AMERICA! :patriot::ingo: GOD BLESS MIKE PENCE! :rockwoot:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Well, the voters in the 9th had a decision to take and they failed miserably. They had the choice of electing Hill, Mike Sodrel or Eric Schansberg. They chose Hill. Sodrel was a disappointment, so I can see why they voted against him. The sad thing was that Schansberg, a highly qualified candidate and one who should have appealed to so-called "conservatives" only got 4.5% of the vote. The man dominated his opponents in the debates. Party politics was what doomed the people of the 9th and Indiana. Maybe next time they'll get their heads together.

Then they really "voted against" Schansberg. Schansbergs vote though exceeded Sodrel's loss margin, so the only thing Schansberg accomplished was to ensure an a@@h*l* like Hill was sent back to DC by Bloomington.
    Sodrel was a "disappointment," apparently by co-sponsoring every pro-gun bill in Congress and advocating the Fair Tax and repeal of the income tax.

Good going Eric.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Then they really "voted against" Schansberg. Schansbergs vote though exceeded Sodrel's loss margin, so the only thing Schansberg accomplished was to ensure an a@@h*l* like Hill was sent back to DC by Bloomington.
    Sodrel was a "disappointment," apparently by co-sponsoring every pro-gun bill in Congress and advocating the Fair Tax and repeal of the income tax.

This analysis only works if you assume that 100% of all libertarian voters will vote Republican if not given a libertarian option, an assumption that is patently untrue. Some libertarian voters will vote Democrat, and some will not vote at all. Schansberg's portion of the vote was 4.5%, covering a 4% spread between Sodrel and Hill. It is entirely plausible that the 0.5% overage, ~12% of Schansberg's voters (or more), fit into the other categories, in which case Sodrel simply lost to Hill.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

Good going Eric.
    Fletch said exactly what I was going to. Yes, Sodrel was a dissappointment. Especially from a pro liberty standpoint. He was a consummate drug warrior who never passed up a chance to harm people with his legislation. He voted a number of times against individual liberty and in support of the state.

Eric didn't cost him the election. He lost it all on his own. Eric just happened to be a better candidate than him.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom