• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Do you guys think we could get a beaver smiley???
    Every chance I get... ;)

Beaver_2_Smiley_C_and_G.jpg

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I usually like my beaver raw.
    However this thread and INGO have inspired me to try something.......

Beaver w/Bacon!!!

Maybe the INGO man's perfect food....:bacondance::bacondance::bacondance::wwub::D

Oh, and IBTL!

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    OK...if a beaver eats another beaver...does that make it a cannibal? :dunno: Or are beavers not carnivores? And if it does occur...where would one go to witness such a display? That must be an incredible sight... Raw, unbridled nature...

I love all this outdoorsy talk. Back to nature and such. It makes me proud to be a member here!! :ingo:

I've seen this twice in person. One of the times the beavers where swimming in a body of water, then exited the hot tub and proceeded to eat each other... The second time, I do not remember (too drunk to remember) but was told I was taste testing 3 species of beaver while they attacked each other.

There's also a beaver down on my uncles property that has been taking down trees and destroying his lake and he wants me to kill it if I see it.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Check it out. A must for Beaver lovers...(yes it's SFW!)

Welcome to Beaver Liquors

Great store! Was there last summer. Their merchandise is funny as heck.

Thanks for the rep public sevant. I think haldir was seeing himself as the non-beaver item in his post.

OK, here comes by ban....

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I've seen this twice in person. One of the times the beavers where swimming in a body of water, then exited the hot tub and proceeded to eat each other... The second time, I do not remember (too drunk to remember) but was told I was taste testing 3 species of beaver while they attacked each other.

There's also a beaver down on my uncles property that has been taking down trees and destroying his lake and he wants me to kill it if I see it.

It takes a real man to mix such a variety of beaver at the same time :rockwoot:

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I'm proud of you guys...you're really taking this thread to a whole new level.

Really....do you have pics??

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    there is a performer who is on Bob & Tom occasionally who has a song about" good beaver gone bad"...so I will guess with abuse or neglect a beaver could turn...but age doesn't seem to have much effect on it.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Unfortunately I do not. I can assure you that it was the most amazing taste testing I have ever had the pleasure to partake in.

Top Bottom