• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    lj is banned for doubting the quality of Eastwood, although I like John I spent most of my days running around with a pretzel stuck in my mouth a blanket on around my chest and a six shooter stuck in my belt.

Snowman's banned for wearing a blankie..no I mean blanket. No, I mean blankie :D

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Snowman's banned for wearing a blankie..no I mean blanket. No, I mean blankie :D

lj is banned for thinking theres a problem with it.. I was an only child in a neighborhood full of old folks, no computer or cable tv. Had to keep myself occupied somehow and acting like clint eastwood seemed like a good fit.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    lj is banned for thinking theres a problem with it.. I was an only child in a neighborhood full of old folks, no computer or cable tv. Had to keep myself occupied somehow and acting like clint eastwood seemed like a good fit.

Snowman is banned for......having a valid point

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Banned for thinking lj didn't make with the sammich. Just because you didn't get one doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Now go play with your blankie nancy boy.:D

Nancy boy beau is banned for living in namby pamby land and not even knowing how to spell his job title. Not everyday you have a hand quilted blanket made by a WWII vet to keep you warm at night:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom