• Status
    Not open for further replies.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Snowman is banned for seeing a difference between varmint control and necessity
    Is banned for not seeing a difference in putting food on the table, and keeping food out of the mouth of another animal.
    Snowman is banned for not knowing they mounted the head of the squirrel and had a cookout for their families with the rest.:rockwoot:

AJG is banned for having an extremely small appetite.. and playing with dolls.. only dolls have families.. GI JOES HAVE GUNS

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    This thread has gone to crap. All this talk about Prius' and dolls makes me feel empty inside when I should have a rush of manly adrenaline knowing that I just dropped the hammer. Next guy to say doll is banned.

Starting now.

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    I'm gonna take my pink Prius and run over all your dolls and GI Joe's in the street. I'll feel REAL manly then. And then I'll turn my Barbie's into Voodoo dolls. I just need both of your real names and some other pertinent info so no innocent parties are harmed.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    I'm gonna take my pink Prius and run over all your dolls and GI Joe's in the street. I'll feel REAL manly then. And then I'll turn my Barbie's into Voodoo dolls. I just need both of your real names and some other pertinent info so no innocent parties are harmed.

You just broke your own rule for banning so you banned yourself GOOD GOING GUY.. and you can find me at 9th street cafe at 0700 this saturday

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom