• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned because you would have to be right in order for me to agree with you. :D

Banned because you didn't state that I was wrong, because you didn't state that you disagreed with me.......and still up past your bedtime last night.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Banned because you didn't state that I was wrong, because you didn't state that you disagreed with me.......and still up past your bedtime last night.

Here Mr. Technicality, I hope this meets your requirements. :D

No. 1-0001​
    In the​
    Ban Hammer: The Game! Part Deux​
    October Term 2012​

Gungirl65​
    Plaintiff​
    VS​
    Ted​
    Defendant​

Ted is hereby banned for not being right which automatically means he must be wrong and therefore deserving of being banned. GG the Plaintiff has not been quoted as saying that the defendant, Ted is right, so that is further proof the defendant, Ted is wrong.

Plaintiff being an adult female is allowed to stay up as late as she so well chooses. This falls under the NOYB clause and is not enforceable under the Ban Hammer game rules.

In view of the above, the defendant, Ted is hereby banned for the remainder of the day.

:p :patriot: :D :rockwoot: :rockwoot::rockwoot: :rockwoot::cool: :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot: :D :patriot: :p

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    No. 1-0001​
    In the​
    October Term 2012​

Gungirl65​
    Defendant
    VS​
    Ted
    Appellant

Cert granted, and we reverse......

Ted is male, and therefore by default, is always correct.

Gungirl65 is female, and therefore by default, is always subordinate to the man.

Remedy: Male is not banned. Female is compelled to be relegated to the menial tasks of kitchen, bedroom, and laundry duty.....as intended by biblical inference.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    No. 1-0001​
    In the​
    October Term 2012​

Gungirl65​
    Appellant
    VS​
    Ted

Defendant

As there is to be a separation of church and the INGO forum, and Ban Hammer is an integral part of said forum, the previous motion is hereby overturned on appeal. Ted is banned and is deemed to always be wrong.

As scripture is not allowed to be permitted to be entered into evidence Ted has nothing to support his claim of superiority. GG and all other females may continue to do as they please without the interference of said males.

Motion that Ted be banned for the remainder of the day is reinstated.

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    No. 1-0001​
    In the​
    October Term 2012​

Gungirl65​
    Defendant
    VS​
    Ted
    Appellant

As there is not such separation here on INGO, as the INGO Deity, Fenway, has proclaimed that there merely is a ban upon religion, Gungirl's ban sentences to woman housework is reinstated, and to be executed immediately.

Furthermore, the Ted ban is hereafter remaining null and void, as it violates Ted's 8A protections against cruel and unusual punishment.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Ban Hammer Supreme Court of Appeals​
    No. 1-0001​
    In the​
    October Term 2012​

Gungirl65​
    Appellant​
    VS​
    Ted​
    Defendant​

The Supreme Court of Ban Hammer Appeals strikes down Ted’s arguments as no proof of his superiority has ever been established. His archaic arguments that men are superior just because they have always been superior are considered to be antiquated and no longer relevant in modern day society.

Any bans imposed upon GG are hereby rescinded and nullified.

No evidence has been produced which substantiates Ted’s claim of Cruel & Unusual punishment. Nor can any references in the crybaby handbook support his claim. This claim is hereby dismissed.

Bans imposed upon Ted earlier in the day are reinstated. Ted is Banned!

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Andrew Jackson is oft attributed the quote,
    "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!"

Thusly, "[STRIKE]John Marshall[/STRIKE] Gungirl65 has made [STRIKE]his[/STRIKE] her decision; now let [STRIKE]him[/STRIKE] her enforce it!"

Now with that stated..........

GG is banned for being caught while streaking in the hallways of the Fort Wayne Hilton.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Ted is creepy, wishful thinking on his part, banned because I have never been to the Ft Wayne Hilton nor have I ever engaged in the ritual of streaking as an adult. So I have therefore never been caught. :D

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    GG is banned, because apparently she doesn't remember what we did last weekend. :D

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    Banned for being gullible......and singing and dancing in the shower/photo booth when covered with water and soap.

Top Bottom