• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Wonder if they flew half mast for the girl that was in his car...
    The diver that was sent down to pull her out (John Farrar) testified that in his expert opinion, she lived for at least two hours trapped in that car...

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    even so, he was a sitting US senator.

mine went down this afternoon and will be going back up on the bright tomorrow.

I didn't respect the man but I do respect the position.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Gee, Obamatard didn't care about the flag at all when he ran for pres, Now he wants everyone to put it at half mast for a murder and common criminal that just so happened to have a name, money, and a Senate seat. I wouldn't lower the toilet seat in his honor!!!!.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Don't forget having his children declared illegitimate so he could marry a new wife. he was a creep. I am highly distressed that he is going into Arlington.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    even so, he was a sitting US senator.

mine went down this afternoon and will be going back up on the bright tomorrow.

I didn't respect the man but I do respect the position.

I'll respect him just as much as the Liberals respected GW Bush. Ya think they respected the position? It's revealing how they use honor to their advantage. They expect it from us, but show none in return.

I'll NOT give Fat Teddy any respect.:noway:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'll respect him just as much as the Liberals respected GW Bush. Ya think they respected the position? It's revealing how they use honor to their advantage. They expect it from us, but show none in return.

same here, couldn't of said it better myself.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Regardless, he was a United States Senator. I know he screwed up plenty of things in life (and not just his own life), but he was still a US Senator.

He may have been a US Senator, but he was a disgrace as a US Senator and a disgrace as a decent human being. He disgraced that office by thinking only of himself instead of the United States and for that he receives no honor from me.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Regardless, he was a United States Senator. I know he screwed up plenty of things in life (and not just his own life), but he was still a US Senator.
    Humanity trumps position, and he was inhuman! My flag went straight to the top where it will remain! Respect is earned NOT given due to position! I'll raise a glass in celebration.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Maybe the problem was that he was a US Senator. Why does everyone worry about the guys on the hill? They don't care about us. Soldiers, LEO, Firefighters, Vets are being constantly laid to rest and they have done more for this country then anyone! I respect those that will sacrifice in order to protect Freedom. I will never respect those who try to take it away!

:patriot:

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana

You don't have to respect the person, but respect the office at least. Be better than the liberals.

Oldcoyotedream

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    West Side Indy
    My Flag never came down. I don’t respect the man nor the position. It’s glorified, self-righteous, a$$holes like him that has made the senate and government alike a self serving government for self serving gain. I know I couldn’t get away with murder! 47 years in the Senate? It’s all about power and money. And We The People have allowed it to become that way. I would and will again respect the Senate, Congress and other levels of Government positions when they return to the founding reasoning for the creations of the positions. As it stands today, many see these positions as millionaire clubs and when we go to vote, we end up hoping we voted for the lesser of the two evils!

Now people here is how I see it, if I buy a certified hunting dog and it don’t hunt, I have two options.

• I keep it around and feed it, pick up it’s crap, pay for it’s shots, and do my own hunting!
    • I get rid of the non hunter and get me a dog that will hunt!

My Daddy always taught us to pay for what you get and get what you pay for. And I’m believing that I have truly over paid for our government!!!

I am an AMERICAN, a heterosexual, I wear my pants around my waist, I believe in our Creator, I am against abortion, I served 8 years in our armed forces, a disabled veteran, I vote, I’m not a felon, I’ve paid my taxes every year and despise illegal aliens in this country.

If I break the law, I go to jail. If Government breaks the law, they change the law!

Oh it’s time for CHANGE alright!!!

Hey everyone has to rant every now and then, However I respect everyone’s opinion that’s part of America.

Top Bottom