Bad news- Prayers needed - My father has at best days to live......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's wonderful thing that you could all be together and that he was in no pain, but I'm so sorry for your loss. It's a terrible thing to go through. I will be praying for all of you

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sorry to hear about your loss, longbow. I know what you're going through. I lost my dad this past October and you just never really get over it. Hang in there.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    It's never easy. Even when you know it's coming.
    Sorry you're having to go through this.
    Just be there for eachother. When you feel real miserable, look for someone to reach out to in your family. Lean on eachother.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Sorry for your loss Longbow, Prayers for you and family. I lost my dad 6 days after Christmas . He knew it was going to be his last Christmas so he had most of his grandchildren & great-grandchildren over on Christmas Eve . I'm very glad you were with him in his final days and hours. I know it gave him comfort.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Updated:
    My Dad passed this morning around 7 AM with the entire family with him at the lake. He was not in pain and we were all with him till the end.

The next few weeks will be difficult for us all.

My Dad had a rapid change in his health and there is no hope of recovery. He is back home with us all in Noblesville. I come from a large family and we will all be together.

I was in training on the east coast with my new job and when I told my boss what was going on, he said go home and take care of your parents. They are paying me even though I was on the job for just 2.5 days. If any of you need workers compensation insurance with a company that will do this for a new employee, PM and I'll share with you who they are.

My extended family is thanking them for letting me be with my dad during this tough time.

Please keep my Father and my family in your prayers...
    Just goes to prove that after all our years on this great earth , and all the possessions we might obtain during our brief stay. The only thing we have at the end is family, and family is all we need, god bless your family and may we all be so lucky to be surrounded by love when it's our time to go home.

Top Bottom